Sony introduces the world to Next Gen

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

That's true today, but not so much when the ps5 actually releases so it's a bullshyt statement
:dahell:

What accurate info do you know about PS5
I figured he was joking :manny:
It was very impressive but keeping expectations in check

Their own words in that you won’t start seeing this type of shyt til prolly late 2021 at best. Don’t go in thinking you finna buy this type of game in November.

Digital foundry saying this was 1440p and 30fps

Eye candy is good but this tells me developers are about to once again choose eye candy over 60fps...again

:francis:
The engine won't be available to developers until then, games need a year minimum
Still looked more impressive than 4K/60fps cross gen games shown recently.[/B] This obsession with resolution and frame rate on consoles is ridiculous. I have a PC for that. Some games will probably hit 4K60fps but look worse and some games will be mind-blowing but run at 30fps. I bet had Assassin's Creed looked like this at 4K30fps nobody would be complaining.
:duck:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I cant WAIT to see how big war games look on next gen thanks to SSD. Especially lots of enemies on screen. Me and you tried to warn them about this leap @Fatboi1 :heh: But they kept bringing up resolutions and fps but they lost the resolution argument.

Anyways I expect to see a BUNCH of enemies/NPCs on screen. Cant wait to see how densely populated some urban areas in open worlds look.
So you haven’t seen cyberpunk yet:ohhh:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
What's this circle jerk in here about? This engine isn't PS5 exclusive :dahell:

Series X and high end PCs will look just as good, probably better actually
the point is that theres no gap in what the hardware can produce. If graphics are on par then PS5 would get the advantage in gameplay based on track record.

The in game footage in this video looks better than the cinematic cutscenes in the Valhalla trailer, which was an Xbox reveal
:mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
77 inches? Damn man....

I want a tv that takes up a lot of space on the wall breh, 65 inches average now :dame:

For a long time I didn't have a tv and I was only watching stuff on my phone and laptop throughout college. Prior to that my last personal tv was one of those 20 inch tube tv with the built in :flabbynsick:

Last black Friday I entered that OLED life with a 65 inch model. :ohlawd:. everything looks crispy

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It was all ultra scripted in a way a real game could never be.

Was more a cutscene than gameplay.

People falling for the okie-doke again :francis:

They showed what tomb raider, assassin's creed, and uncharted are all about climbing walls and walking through caves

That's 95% of gameplay today

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I want a tv that takes up a lot of space on the wall breh, 65 inches average now :dame:

For a long time I didn't have a tv and I was only watching stuff on my phone and laptop throughout college. Prior to that my last personal tv was one of those 20 inch tube tv with the built in :flabbynsick:

Last black Friday I entered that OLED life with a 65 inch model. :ohlawd:. everything looks crispy
I hope your living room big enough...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
shyt looks clean :ehh:

But i wont buy into it until actual retail games run like that no matter what they said.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I hope your living room big enough...

fukk you mean? We just knock down a wall, no need for drywall when you can have a smart wall :banderas:

Most regular rooms have 8 ft ceilings, a 77 inch tv is only 37 inches tall and 65 inches wide so there's plenty of room on most walls