Sony in #Shambles, begging uncle Phil not to leave them behind.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So clearly exclusives only matter to Stan's.

Gp titles being multiplatform and retail price on other systems doesn't make any difference on how much better playing on Xbox is over my PS5 overall when it comes to gaming as a whole.

Y'all keep screaming 1st party exclusives and playing spider man on PC for the 5th time and tlou re remake for the 9th for full retail price :mjlol:

I mean do you, but waiting on exclusives once, twice maybe 3 times a year if you lucky while getting jerked on everything thing else isn't something to "brag" about :mjlol:
Your posts stopped making sense a long time ago. This is just fanboy gobbledygook. :mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
at the end of the day, you spent 500 dollars (plus next gen tax) to play playstation exclusives so obviously they doin something right :umad:

xbox and gamepass aint satisfying yall like you say :sas2:

this the same group of gamers that spent another $500 on a console that plays the same games as the supposed PC that they own lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
theres no exclusivity contract for Final Fantasy XIV and the one for VII expired. so If you're mad be mad at square enix, maybe they looked at the XV numbers and decided you dont deserve to touch FF anymore :francis:
Mental gymnastics :wow:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Geoff Keighly putting Microsoft on blast, getting down to the truth :obama:

oprahh-oprah.gif

Somebody with integrity calling out MS' lies :wow:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Since my xbox purchase last year it has collected dust. Most of the game pass games I’ve played before so I’m paying the monthly fee for nothing I can’t get on playstation

The game pass and psplus list overlap quite a bit

And xbox is worse for multiplat games. Pretty much 99% play better on ps5…

I’m keeping xbox for whenever exclusives come out. Diablo4 better be on gamepass … they need some thing

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who's clowning exclusive content?

you are, because xbox has lacked in compelling exclusive content for over a decade so you try and pivot to say they don't matter just like big philly, while secretly cheerleading and praying you get multiplatform games you don't play as exclusives.

make it make sense

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So clearly exclusives only matter to Stan's.

Gp titles being multiplatform and retail price on other systems doesn't make any difference on how much better playing on Xbox is over my PS5 overall when it comes to gaming as a whole.

Y'all keep screaming 1st party exclusives and playing spider man on PC for the 5th time and tlou re remake for the 9th for full retail price :mjlol:

I mean do you, but waiting on exclusives once, twice maybe 3 times a year if you lucky while getting jerked on everything thing else isn't something to "brag" about :mjlol:

Mental gymnastics :wow:
:laff:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
The irony of these nikkas talking bout “exclusives” while their leader cry’s and begs microsoft not to make this game “exclusive”

nikkas have about as much self awareness as Cryin Jim Ryan

:mjlol:
Nobody is tripping on the last of us( minus all the nikkas), or whatever other interactive movie games Sony gets. The problem is when games from multiplatform* community driven developers like capcom are making exclusives on worse hardware. I say worse hardware because Sony has had the worst input delay going back to the ps3 days.

Last edited:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
These Xbots dudebro
Xbox been dustier than this Nutone Exhaust heater I just cleaned up with compressed air. The nerve of these rental ass nikkas paying $200 a year to play some shyt I might find for free in a cereal box. :mjlol:
All these nikkas play is iPhone games on that 12 TF BEAST :mjlol: