Sony in #Shambles, begging uncle Phil not to leave them behind.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People who own and enjoy Xbox especially as a solo console don't care about big 1st party exclusive.

That's a Sony stan thing...

And lately it hasn't been much of a "thing"

:lolbron:
lately as in a few months. versus years for xbox outside of halo and forza :mjlol:

can't wait for ragnarok game of the year and you can't either :umad:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lately as in a few months. versus years for xbox outside of halo and forza :mjlol:

In the meantime every month for the last year and a half Ive played games on gamepass that I wouldn't have or would have purchased that I've also thoroughly enjoyed.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Stop posting and finish the 3rd Remastered of Last of US. Do you still get excited and scared even if you know what's going to happen?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People who own and enjoy Xbox especially as a solo console don't care about big 1st party exclusive.

That's a Sony stan thing...

And lately it hasn't been much of a "thing"

:lolbron:
Of course, they don't. They ain't got none, so what's there to care about?

All those GP titles you're flaunting are available everywhere and for everybody and they don't have to be rented. You get big 1st party exclusives on top of that too. Imagine believing it's a bad thing to have access to both.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok so you still bought a ps5 for those coveted 'exclusives' though :umad:

You mean a switch:whew: I've been playing exclusives on it almost every month this year.:banderas:

Can't wait to give my PS5 some burn with gow2....

Then it's back to collecting dust for a couple months

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Of course, they don't. They ain't got none, so what's there to care about?

All those GP titles you're flaunting are available everywhere and for everybody and they don't have to be rented. You get big 1st party exclusives on top of that too. Imagine believing it's a bad thing to have access to both.

exactly. Its the real reason why a lot of xbox stans here own playstations but not the other way around. If theres a good indie drop on gamepass i can easily cough up the 16-20 dollars for it or wait until its on sale for a few bucks, i don't have to pre-pay a ton of money in advance for them.

they want to make it seem like they're eating off gamepass but they are secretly dying for starfield and microsofts other promises to come to fruition in the meantime, just like they have for years now.

thats why they've been praying for this activison deal to go through so they can say they got MW2 on gamepass this year :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You mean a switch:whew: I've been playing exclusives on it almost every month this year.:banderas:

Can't wait to give my PS5 some burn with gow2....

Then it's back to collecting dust for a couple months

and yet, you still bought a ps5 for exclusives :umad:

the proof is in the purchase, you can't explain it away :wow:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
He said “several” years. What’s the problem? Sony gonna stop money hatting FF and the other non-capcom Japanese AAA games to keep them exclusive?