Sony in #Shambles, begging uncle Phil not to leave them behind.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
They just need to make "call of duty" fps
they have bungie they have guerilla games odds are that game could be better

I mean to be honest cod is on madden status anyway when it comes to quality

I guess sony well the western part of sony as a company think they're going to lose some console sales but must people that play playstation careless about a fps...
"Make another COD...."

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No, you weren’t.

They offered 3 extra years. And that doesn’t mean they would remove it after that deal. It just doesn’t make any sense for them to commit to perpetuity up front.

Jim Ryan just crying like a bytch cause he don’t want the deal to go through. He knows COD on gamepass will be a monster.
I was right. Your
NSDD2Tk.gif
doesn't change that. :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox Stans haven't played a 1st party game in almost a year. This breh talking about months
I just played a exclusive last month and can't wait for the 27th jump back Into another one.

But I'm sure they won't count because they aren't huge big budget cinematic games

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day third party games like COD, Fifa, Madden, Minecraft, Fortnite, and others are what most people play. So, it makes sense why Jim is angry about this because it's a lot of money lost if you lose one of the most played games. Plus, getting that COD microtransaction is huge and COD directly impacts their PS+ subs.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
At the end of the day third party games like COD, Fifa, Madden, Minecraft, Fortnite, and others are what most people play. So, it makes sense why Jim is angry about this because it's a lot of money lost if you lose one of the most played games. Plus, getting that COD microtransaction is huge and COD directly impacts their PS+ subs.

Yup and then it will boost gamepass which will force Sony shareholders to follow the same model which they can't right now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Sony going out sad right now. :smh:

Just innovate and make your own game to compete, word to sony stan brehs:mjpls:
I kinda gotta agree with you here. He has zero say in this deal so him saying he isn't happy with it is meaningless. Beggars can't be choosers. From Microsoft's perspective all that really needs to be done is the minimum to get world governments off their ass.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I kinda gotta agree with you here. He has zero say in this deal so him saying he isn't happy with it is meaningless. Beggars can't be choosers. From Microsoft's perspective all that really needs to be done is the minimum to get world governments off their ass.
That's because as the long running dominant market leader he's (Sony) use to saying I'm not happy with this and things changing.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I expect every call of duty to be released on PS5. Even if its 3 years that’s pretty much 6 years into this console gen. Now PS6 is an entirely different story. Microsoft can make this exclusive all they want. One thing I know for sure is both companies will be releasing exclusives on PC so no complaints over here.

:manny:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No, you said they’d remove it as soon as the current contract is over. They’ve committed to at least 3 years after that. :ufdup:
If you're going to quote me at least be honest and engage with what I actually said.

"After that's over? All bets are off once their contractual obligations are satisfied."

all bets are off

1. (idiomatic) Indicates that a future event appears uncertain, especially one that before seemed more certain. Any prior agreements are no longer valid.
  2. (idiomatic, by extension) Anything can happen; any previous preconceptions about what might happen are dismissed.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
exactly. Its the real reason why a lot of xbox stans here own playstations but not the other way around. If theres a good indie drop on gamepass i can easily cough up the 16-20 dollars for it or wait until its on sale for a few bucks, i don't have to pre-pay a ton of money in advance for them.

they want to make it seem like they're eating off gamepass but they are secretly dying for starfield and microsofts other promises to come to fruition in the meantime, just like they have for years now.

thats why they've been praying for this activison deal to go through so they can say they got MW2 on gamepass this year :mjlol:
80 dollars for 3 years is "a ton of money"? You may have lapped Court in broke boy-ness. You play on a Vizio? TCL? Hisense? :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you're going to quote me at least be honest and engage with what I actually said.

"After that's over? All bets are off once their contractual obligations are satisfied."

all bets are off

1. (idiomatic) Indicates that a future event appears uncertain, especially one that before seemed more certain. Any prior agreements are no longer valid.
  2. (idiomatic, by extension) Anything can happen; any previous preconceptions about what might happen are dismissed.
Their current contractual obligations are just for the next 3 games.

They committed to at least 3 years after that. :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
80 dollars for 3 years is "a ton of money"? You may have lapped Court in broke boy-ness. You play on a Vizio? TCL? Hisense? :mjlol:

Has nothing to do with broke its about the perceived “value” yall brag about getting.

You can’t say we’re suckers for paying full price for games and then call us broke boys :dahell:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Has nothing to do with broke its about the perceived “value” yall brag about getting.

You can’t say we’re suckers for paying full price for games and then call us broke boys :dahell:
Nice deflection, but if 26 dollars a year is "a ton of money", you need to stop posting (honestly, you should post much less anyway :francis: ) and reevaluate yor life. I spend more on Real Debrid than I do on Game Pass, the value is amazing. I'd pay 80 a year and not miss it. @Rekkapryde, help your boy find some stan/work/life balance, he's embarrasing:mjlol: