Sony in #Shambles, begging uncle Phil not to leave them behind.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
exactly. Its the real reason why a lot of xbox stans here own playstations but not the other way around. If theres a good indie drop on gamepass i can easily cough up the 16-20 dollars for it or wait until its on sale for a few bucks, i don't have to pre-pay a ton of money in advance for them.

they want to make it seem like they're eating off gamepass but they are secretly dying for starfield and microsofts other promises to come to fruition in the meantime, just like they have for years now.

thats why they've been praying for this activison deal to go through so they can say they got MW2 on gamepass this year :mjlol:

Damn you telling me that instead of paying $180 a year, I couldve just got Ninja Turtles when it goes on sale for $10?

I thought my PS5 only plays first party exclusives.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course, they don't. They ain't got none, so what's there to care about?

All those GP titles you're flaunting are available everywhere and for everybody and they don't have to be rented. You get big 1st party exclusives on top of that too. Imagine believing it's a bad thing to have access to both.
So clearly exclusives only matter to Stan's.

Gp titles being multiplatform and retail price on other systems doesn't make any difference on how much better playing on Xbox is over my PS5 overall when it comes to gaming as a whole.

Y'all keep screaming 1st party exclusives and playing spider man on PC for the 5th time and tlou re remake for the 9th for full retail price :mjlol:

I mean do you, but waiting on exclusives once, twice maybe 3 times a year if you lucky while getting jerked on everything thing else isn't something to "brag" about :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn you telling me that instead of paying $180 a year, I couldve just got Ninja Turtles when it goes on sale for $10?

I thought my PS5 only plays first party exclusives.

yeah, i mean, those steam sales over the years are just irrelevant now that gamepass exist

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So clearly exclusives only matter to Stan's.

Gp titles being multiplatform and retail price on other systems doesn't make any difference on how much better playing on Xbox is over my PS5 overall when it comes to gaming as a whole.

Y'all keep screaming 1st party exclusives and playing spider man on PC for the 5th time and tlou re remake for the 9th for full retail price :mjlol:

I mean do you, but waiting on exclusives once, twice maybe 3 times a year if you lucky while getting jerked on everything thing else isn't something to "brag" about :mjlol:

at the end of the day, you spent 500 dollars (plus next gen tax) to play playstation exclusives so obviously they doin something right :umad:

xbox and gamepass aint satisfying yall like you say :sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Geoff Keighly putting Microsoft on blast, getting down to the truth :obama:

oprahh-oprah.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
at the end of the day, you spent 500 dollars (plus next gen tax) to play playstation exclusives so obviously they doin something right :umad:

xbox and gamepass aint satisfying yall like you say :sas2:

Because I'm a gamer at heart :manny: I've always bought all systems Incase anything dropped on any system that I wanted to play.

I can promise you this, as of 2021 if I was on a budget and could only get one system with all it's perks it would be a Xbox hands down.

Value and variety.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because I'm a gamer at heart :manny: I've always bought all systems Incase anything dropped on any system that I wanted to play.

I can promise you this, as of 2021 if I was on a budget and could only get one system with all it's perks it would be a Xbox hands down.

Value and variety.

but you bought a playstation 5 because you love the exclusives, just say it, don't be nervous :wow: