Sony gamers exposed: Receipts in the bag!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If we use are minds we can see the light within the darkness, the light representing... Truth :blessed:
Lol what are u getting at?
Here he realizes the jig is up :banderas:
Do you have another psn account other than introvese ?
:popcorn:
I got a couple
:leon:
Why? What's your others? :jbhmm:
:popcorn3:
One was for PS3 and another I used for me and my girl and one other Idk y but I do
So that's 3 here and the vita one he forgot and his ps4 account which = 5
:patrice: pretty weak. Less than 800 trophies?
Receipts :smugbiden:
If u add up all my account trophies from my PS3 era and my PS4 era my trophies gotta be around 2K. I don't care about my account at all. My intro account don't even have any of my vita games at all. Because I use a diff account for vita. Hell some of the games on my Introvese account I never played or even know how they got on my account. I don't play Tekken or Saints Row
How can we add up what doesn't exist :stopitslime:
What are those other accounts? :jbhmm:
:francis:
Introvese is my main account now. Imy vita is in the bushes after my niece broke don't even remember that account. The only other account that I remember off hand are cladyclad & Cal-wu
Just wanted to pinpoint where he said the vita line so we can document the 5 accounts which should equal at least 2000 in combined trophies :yawn:
full
:hula:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
If we use are minds we can see the light within the darkness, the light representing... Truth :blessed:

Here he realizes the jig is up :banderas:

:popcorn:

:leon:

:popcorn3:

So that's 3 here and the vita one he forgot and his ps4 account which = 5

Receipts :smugbiden:

How can we add up what doesn't exist :stopitslime:

:francis:

Just wanted to pinpoint where he said the vita line so we can document the 5 accounts which should equal at least 2000 in combined trophies :yawn:

:hula:
:stopitslime: Boy are u slow

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I just want to see the fukkery post E3 and when Mass Effect Andromeda trollingly wins GOTY.
Arcadium post E3 is gonna be better than Netflix :lolbron:

I'm waiting for Scorpio release date so I can preorder and finally replace my Day One XBONE that's on its last legs and so I'll have the high end variants of PS4 (I have the pro) and XBONE (Scorpio)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If u add up all my account trophies from my PS3 era and my PS4 era my trophies gotta be around 2K. I don't care about my account at all. My intro account don't even have any of my vita games at all. Because I use a diff account for vita. Hell some of the games on my Introvese account I never played or even know how they got on my account. I don't play Tekken or Saints Row
Sony stans getting exposed left and right:mjlol: