Sony gamers exposed: Receipts in the bag!

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the old "I played it on my other account" :sas1:

giphy.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
How many trophies do I need? Since 793 not enough
Well I distinctly remember you claiming Colin Moriarty doesn't even really play games (a talking point you got from your favorite, neogaf)

By comparison. He has over 7 thousand trophies :skip:

I have well over 3 thousand :manny:

You seem mighty casual,friendo.

Doesn't even seem like you really play games to be honest :hubie:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Well I distinctly remember you claiming Colin Moriarty doesn't even really play games (a talking point you got from your favorite, neogaf)

By comparison. He has over 7 thousand trophies :skip:

I have well over 3 thousand :manny:

You seem mighty casual,friendo.

Doesn't even seem like you really play games to be honest :hubie:
If u add up all my account trophies from my PS3 era and my PS4 era my trophies gotta be around 2K. I don't care about my account at all. My intro account don't even have any of my vita games at all. Because I use a diff account for vita. Hell some of the games on my Introvese account I never played or even know how they got on my account. I don't play Tekken or Saints Row

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If u add up all my account trophies from my PS3 era and my PS4 era my trophies gotta be around 2K. I don't care about my account at all. My intro account don't even have any of my vita games at all. Because I use a diff account for vita. Hell some of the games on my Introvese account I never played or even know how they got on my account. I don't play Tekken or Saints Row
What are those other accounts? :jbhmm:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's been clear for a long time, Sony gamers do not care nor do they play games like they claim online. I experienced this during my ps3 days. Now as a new ps4 gamer I am seeing the same trends. You can just look into the actual gaming threads and the proof will be in there :francis:

So, to showcase what I'm talking about. Take any Sony exclusive and peep the commentary. It's always 100%praise, always hype. So what happens if that title ends up being multiplat (or Xbox exclusive)

Have you seen Titanfall :dame:

Have you seen the response to Titanfall 2

Now we have the game RIME which started as a Sony exclusive, let's look at the comments shall we...

Wind waker on steroids he says :whew:

Day 1 :blessed:

This nikka bought his ps4 because of this game :wow:

Even conde dropping updates on this :tu:
So what happens after its no longer exclusive? Let's see...

:ufdup:

As opposed to it being the other way around? Battered housewife mentality :scust:

Now this nikka don't care :laff:

This

So he went from posting updates to saying since its not exclusive it won't even see release :bryan:

:laff:

:whew: This is how fickle gaming audiences are. So moving forward, these same people will repeat cliches like "this gen is over" as if Xbox didn't pull in 2billion dollars over the last 3month's. If it's over, then Where is the ps5? How many T-flops does it move? Will any new titles release this year on ps4 or will they move development to ps5?

RIME releases in 3weeks...

@PS4 with his foot on their necks :whew:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
full

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All you nikkas sound like bytches, Xbox and PS4 stans

nikkas damn near 40 and sucking off consoles

:scust: