Sony gamers exposed: Receipts in the bag!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XBOX!
:jawalrus:

wat6rr.jpg

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They been exposed all year especially since the announcement of Scorpio. They say we got all the exclusives but only play 1 of the exclusives brehs... What difference does it make what exclusives it is if you don't play them all. Xbox the best box :shaq:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've only had my PS4 for 3 months, yet Ive played 3 exclusives @PS4 :sas1:
I'm struggling to find a point in this post :wtf: If you just got an xbox one, are you implying you couldn't play 3 exclusives?
I'm sure you meant to say something else, but hey, at least you tried :tu:

As a cancellation prize, could you share with us all which 3 games you have played thru?
Yes I have played Black Ops 2
Which is running very smooth on the Xbox One these days, has a great community too. I heard they was thinking about closing down the PS3 servers for this game :smugbiden:
Honestly though you have a huge point with rime.

Titanfall 2 not really.

Even the dev themselves looked as titanfall 2 as basically a new franchise and a soft reboot.

And it launched with one of the best fps campaigns in the last 10 or so years. As opposed to the bare bones launch with no campaign of 1.
I have both, Titanfall 2 online is better but not different. The stage designes are more robust, more shyt to do within them.
But the core gameplay experience is the same (as it should be) If you like Titanfall 2 you like titanfall 1. Unless you are one of those weirdos who stresses about online play and feels it takes away from the pure gameplay experience. I can respect that to a point, but people who feel that way usually take it TOO FAR and become recluse. Not a good look imo...
I was gonna say you need a hobby but then I realied this probably is your hobby.

Goddamn
My hobby is growing medical grade :smoker: Now as for saying this is my hobby because I dug up one old thread?
All I did was think of this game, do a search, copy n pasted. Took all about 1min. I appreciate that you are easily impressed :handshake:
At the time Graphically hell fukkin yea. But now since I saw BOTW art style more in depth it's not as impressive to me. Still a beautiful game though. I hope it's good. Still might day one it. But I'm prolly just gon wait for reviews 1st.
And thats because like most sony gamers you are a drone, a puppet. The movie get out is really about you guys.
You just a passenger
GetOut.jpg

:wow: