Sony came for the king and missed

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
…and I just peeped the quoted comments in the OP came directly from a thread about forza horizon 5 lmaooo

but now they want to differentiate between horizon and motorsport :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And its only March

I don't know how they deal with dry gaming dikk all year long until the fall when one of the Xbox Treacherous 3 (Halo, Gears, Forza) show up and they act like it's been a great year. nikkaz get peanut butter and jelly all year long, then they finally get a Jersey Mike Sandwich and start doing backflips.

and GT will ALWAYS be the sim racing king on consoles. Forza wishes it could be GT even if they had some better games critically in the past.

Dunno how the Xbrehs keep doing this every year. Rinse and Repeat of the Big 3 every year for 15 years now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
cmon man. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

fam, are we lying? It's been the same shyt for over a decade. And these fools can't let go. Can't help that kinda mental illness. :yeshrug:

Starfield will be the first big new IP from them worth a damn since Gears. I'd say Crackdown but that shyt got so wack it ain't worth dissin, Xbots need to listen :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fam, are we lying? It's been the same shyt for over a decade. And these fools can't let go. Can't help that kinda mental illness. :yeshrug:

Starfield will be the first big new IP from them worth a damn since Gears. I'd say Crackdown but that shyt got so wack it ain't worth dissin, Xbots need to listen :francis:

no comment. :skip:

I love my xboxes just the same :lolbron:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn’t one an arcade racer and the other a sim?

GT’s competition is Forza Motorsport not Forza Horizon

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gran Turismo will forever be the racing king. It’s THE premium racing game and has the prestige, the awards, sales and reviews to back it it up. Forza will never ever come anywhere near close and only Xbots are pushing this narrative.