Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Remedial stanning.

SbOfxNl.png

Forza Horizon is not sim racer.

Compare apples to apples.

and b4 you slow nikkas try to pull up a post.

Same thread the OP quoted from:
This actually makes perfect sense. I was ready to let the jokes fly but you had to come in here with your philosophy degree and take the fun out of it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To be fair to OP the quotes came from this thread and tweet

You come for the king, you best not miss :wow:

Where all you you had no problem comparing the two games when it seemed there was an advantage for GT.

Not one of you stopped in that thread to point out how different the two games are.

So as usual another case of Sony stans being hypocritical, moving goal posts, and displaying a disgusting, lack of integrity:hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To be fair to OP the quotes came from this thread and tweet

Where all you you had no problem comparing the two games when it seemed there was an advantage for GT.

Not one of you stopped in that thread to point out how different the two games are.

So as usual another case of Sony stans being hypocritical, moving goal posts, and displaying a disgusting, lack of integrity:hhh:
And what’s even more hilarious about this is that GT don’t even run at 4K 60fp with Ray tracing during races. The RT is relegated to replays and the garage, same as Forza.

So the tweet was lies in the first place that y’all jumped all over talmbout who’s the king

Sony stans are truly a wild bunch. shyts absolutely hilarious how pitiful y’all are sometimes:mjlol:

@It was always you koba @Gizmo_Duck how come y’all didn’t come back and update us with the correct info:mjlit:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And what’s even more hilarious about this is that GT don’t even run at 4K 60fp with Ray tracing during races. The RT is relegated to replays and the garage, same as Forza.

So the tweet was lies in the first place that y’all jumped all over talmbout who’s the king

Sony stans are truly a wild bunch. shyts absolutely hilarious how pitiful y’all are sometimes:mjlol:

@It was always you koba @Gizmo_Duck how come y’all didn’t come back and update us with the correct info:mjlit:
Sony stans only get there reading glasses out when the jokes on them.

It's been plenty debates on horizon vs gt7 and none of it was about gameplay or genre.

But ok:mjlol:
Xbots :mjlol:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I leave the Arcadium for a couple weeks, come back, and these Sony stans are still delusional…

With that said, fukk MS for my Series X showing up DOA. I’m not a racing fan all like that but I was excited to see Forza specifically. This bytch won’t even power on so I guess back to PS5 I go until I get a replacement