Sony came for the king and missed

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I leave the Arcadium for a couple weeks, come back, and these Sony stans are still delusional…

With that said, fukk MS for my Series X showing up DOA. I’m not a racing fan all like that but I was excited to see Forza specifically. This bytch won’t even power on so I guess back to PS5 I go until I get a replacement

yikes…where you ordered it from?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
yikes…where you ordered it from?
Best Buy. I say “get a replacement” but idk how the process is going to work because I’m still within the return period. They already had to order it, wait a week for it, then I had to pick it up from the store. I’m hoping to avoid sending to MS altogether but we’ll see when I take it back later this week

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best Buy. I say “get a replacement” but idk how the process is going to work because I’m still within the return period. They already had to order it, wait a week for it, then I had to pick it up from the store. I’m hoping to avoid sending to MS altogether but we’ll see when I take it back later this week

damn that’s fukked up to even have to deal with but at least it happened with a reputable store…I would’ve just returned it tho and not tell them shyt other than I don’t want it…but they are hard to get hold of so maybe a replacement is the better move

• Dap
Reactions: B86

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
1WMs7fh.png

absOC5v.png

:laff:
:laff::laff::laff::laff:
Those aren't even the same kind of game. One is a pure sim.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Forza is so much, I haven’t stopped playing it since I got it couple weeks ago. I’ve never been really into racing games, but wanted to give this a try. Absolutely love it.

but yea, these 2 are different types of racing games.