Sony came for the king and missed

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sony stans in here hyping it up being a sim, but complaining in the other thread over the price of steering wheels.:mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ahh, the two butt buddies have arrived like Gandalf to the rescue of their fellow xbots

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no problem comparing different genre of games regarding graphics, frame rates etc but not when It comes to review scores. That quote of mine was about frame rate which is fine. Yours is about reviews which is not. @Responsible Allen Iverson

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
GT ain't been the king since the PS2 days I don't even know why they bother anymore

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have no problem comparing different genre of games regarding graphics, frame rates etc but not when It comes to review scores. That quote of mine was about frame rate which is fine. Yours is about reviews which is not. @Responsible Allen Iverson
Stop it y’all ain’t never stopped to even consider genres when y’all comparing games and scores.

This is just the deflection for this thread.

The genre of a game has more effect on its graphics. Frame rate, etc than it does the review scores. If anything those are the comparisons you shouldn’t be marking. Forza is open world GT is closed circuit. Their graphics and framerate SHOULD be very different.

That’s a dumb ass stance to take.

But as usual you stans have no shame. Just say whatever it takes :wow:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop it y’all ain’t never stopped to even consider genres when y’all comparing games and scores.

This is just the deflection for this thread.

The genre of a game has more effect on its graphics. Frame rate, etc than it does the review scores. If anything those are the comparisons you shouldn’t be marking. Forza is open world GT is closed circuit. Their graphics and framerate SHOULD be very different.

That’s a dumb ass stance to take.

But as usual you stans have no shame. Just say whatever it takes :wow:
Xbots:mjlol: