DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So much misinformation in this thread :snoop:
lol @ this being an issue. buy physical. sell physical when you upgrade system

:heh:

this is why you don't go all digital.

consumers will destroy themselves once they fall into this leasing instead of owning plan. :ufdup:
You have the dumbest reason to remain physical, just sounds like you don't care about luxury or convenience. if you going to sell it anyway then you don't have plans on keeping it so why not get digital?
yall mfs clamoring for free upgrades like that's standard practice. shut the fukk up
So if you bought a PC you saying you gotta pay to use your new GPU? Because Sony is blocking system features behind paywalls. Don't just talk around that :stop:
i remember these mfs going at sony for offering optional ps plus and giving you games with it.

same mfs wont say shyt when BOTW gets released at full price, no free upgrade from the fkin wii u....but bytched and moaned about demon souls, A REMAKE.

you can't make this shyt up
Except you just did :dahell:
You read somewhere a negative comment and you remembered it, you'll never forget it either huh man. Now it's everybody huh, that's what we consistently have said huh :sas1:
it does cost them money. They are just fronting the cost to get the kickback on sales or some other sale by you spending more time with the game. a ps4 version of something and ps5 version of something isn't the same as even an xbox one to series s/x upgrade, which is just a resolution and fps boost only, the ps5 has the card system, 3d audio, dualsense features, the tutorials and whatever else built into it that developers have to spend time and money implementing. Just because other developers are giving it to you for "Free" doesn't mean it doesn't cost them anything to make.

this is why I agree with Shawn Layden saying AAA gaming is not sustainable. Because everyone wants more for less. nicer graphics, full voice acting, longer games, next gen features and updates, multiplayer modes, tons of post game support, but none of you want to pay a little extra for it, or pay for it at all.

that entitled mentality is gonna end up costing you in the long run when all your games have MTX screens in your equip menu's like ubisoft games, or just go straight up F2P
:laff: look at this fukkin idiot trying to convince you Sony did it to offset adding system features :laff:
It’s because they originally promised HFW would be a free upgrade as it was supposed to be a launch game.
Here he is again :mjlol:

Look bruh, the internet and the internet alone created this narrative that free upgrades only applies to launch titles. After one year, even if delayed, all upgrades are no longer free.

When did that become reality :gucci: You making excuse for them, to fukk yourself over. Instead of acknowledging it you're :cape:

WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU nikkaZ :picard:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So much misinformation in this thread :snoop:

You have the dumbest reason to remain physical, just sounds like you don't care about luxury or convenience. if you going to sell it anyway then you don't have plans on keeping it so why not get digital?
absolutely the most retarded response anybody has ever sent me on this forum. "luxury" :dahell:

you ask me a question then answer it yourself. if i don't plan on keeping it why would I buy digital? :dahell:

are you this retarded breh? god save your seeds

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
absolutely the most retarded response anybody has ever sent me on this forum. "luxury" :dahell:

you ask me a question then answer it yourself. if i don't plan on keeping it why would I buy digital? :dahell:

are you this retarded breh? god save your seeds
Ok, well my seeds are straight and think deeper than you're capable as children. So let's breakdown why you're a moron.

First off the premise of your logic is broke, you have a broke nikka mentality. Sony is fukking you over and you like that (my kids won't be hoes like that) and by your Sony logic since money ain't a thang then just buy both versions and shut the fukk up :yeshrug:

But that's not you, to keep up with the Joneses your broke ass will buy the game for $60, then you'll sell the game for how much? A broke nikka like yourself probably on some "I'll sell it for $50" but most games have been down to half price within a month. And even less people will be in the market for an overpriced PS4 version :stop:

Now you pointed out luxury but left out convenience. I said them both together, because who wants to get up to switch disc every time they want to play a new game, that fukking sucks. You still do that :mjlol: I'd rather have digital because I'm not an animal.

Finally why would you buy digital you're asking? Because on Xbox or PC that's all you have to do. Nintendo doesn't have your games carry over, never did it to my knowledge. Sony's competing with Microsoft but they're trying to nickel and dime YOU so who is really retarded here? :hhh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ok, well my seeds are straight and think deeper than your capable as children. So let's breakdown why you're a moron.

First off the premise of your logic is broke, you have a broke nikka mentality. Sony is fukking you over and you like that (my kids won't be hoes like that) and by your Sony logic since money ain't a thang then just buy both versions and shut the fukk up :yeshrug:

But that's not you, to keep up with the Joneses your broke ass will buy the game for $60, then you'll sell the game for how much? A broke nikka like yourself probably on some "I'll sell it for $50" but most games have been down to half price within a month. And even less people will be in the market for an overpriced PS4 version :stop:

Now you pointed out luxury but left out convenience. I said them both together, because who wants to get up to switch disc every time they want to play a new game that fukking sucks. I'd rather have digital because I'm not an animal.

Finally why would you buy digital you're asking? Because on Xbox or PC that's all you have to do. Nintendo does it have your games carry over never did it to my knowledge. Sony's competing with Microsoft but they're trying to nickel and dine you so who is really retarded here? :hhh:
i'm not reading that essay. you put your family on a cum stained mattress.

spare me the lessons. you a trash human and you failed at basic logic. don't talk to me ever

:scust:

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much. It’s still stupid as hell for sony to make this game cross gen and then not at least offer a regular upgrade path. This is some dumb shyt.

But again, I have a ps5 so i don’t really care.

Ps4 players just gotta eat shyt :manny:

#ps5gang we still lit out here:blessed:
:ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
i'm not reading that essay. you put your family on a cum stained mattress.

spare me the lessons. you a trash human and you failed at basic logic. don't talk to me ever

:scust:
I don't give a fukk if you claim you didn't read :russ:
This a forum, others will. We know why you not good with attention :hhh:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
E-e7rPPUUAkMY4b

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do people keep bringing up @PS5 and a mattress?

Don't mean to brag, but Craigslist has been good to a niqqa!!! - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

Urban Dictionary: come up shuffle
TOP DEFINITION
come up shuffle
noun: A celebration one does after purchasing garbage. Such as a used mattress off craigslist, which is likely covered with fecal matter stains, urine, dead skin, hair, sweat, and skeet.
Hey guys looks at this mattress i just bought dirt cheap. It only has 3 yellow stains, 2 brown stains and lights up like a Christmas tree under a black light. But i saved $24.15. I feel a come up shuffle coming on.
by captain duckman March 03, 2010

Last edited: