Daps
E-e7rPPUUAkMY4b

how did I miss this?????? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
will finish Ratchet and Clank after Hades. Games I copped, not games I begged for on bum pass.
Nobody begged for anything. It's just what the service offers. You probably paid what, $30 for it? That's probably what Gizmo paid too :patrice:

I've already beaten it thrice, heard it takes 10x to be able to stay on the surface? I'll probably do that but let's say I move on because I have so much more to play (which I do)

Couldn't I just buy this game then if it's no longer in gamepass? And wouldn't it cost no more than $10 by then with a great chance at $5?

I'm not understanding your logic sir, do you buy Ultra Blu-rays too so you can own movies instead of streaming them :scust:

When you pull out your movie collection do people laugh or go "wooooooooow you have 1/1000th of what HBO Max has"

You sir told Ratchet and clank to wait while you enjoy a game that is on gamepass. So I guess the service has worthy games after all :blessed:

:umad:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 nikkas not family anymore :birdman: you gotta have a cinco to sit at the table.

on nov. 12 I’m gonna start deleting folks on my friends list who still have a PS4…tired of seeing that icon :hhh:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
on nov. 12 I’m gonna start deleting folks on my friends list who still have a PS4…tired of seeing that icon :hhh:

Might as well call them broke bois

You get in a party with them and you can’t hear them because their dusty PS4 is taking off from orbit when trying to play Call of Duty:russ: