Tha Land
take-this-ls.gif

Lies on lies on lies coming from Sony.

Sony stans eat the Ls like a gourmet meal. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas better pre-order the PS5 version or have $140 set aside for Horizon Forbidden Upgrade :mjlol:

This is really inconsequential to someone who owns a PS5 though. :yeshrug:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Neither one are good without the other. Competition is needed so consumers don't get fukked in the long run. Anyone wishing for either one to fail is playing themselves. Lord knows we don't need all companies treating their fanbase like Nintendo treats theirs. It's to the point it's not even news for them anymore. If Sony or Microsoft does something Nintendo has been doing for years. It becomes big news. There's a reason for that.
Nintendo screws their fans over all the time and they escape criticism

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Especially from @The Mad Titan

I troll stan a lot with xbox (I'm actually a nintendo stan:mjgrin:)

Funny how he’s such a huge nintendo fan and yet has never made a concerned thread about their many anti-consumer policies.

Also don’t think i forgot when you tried to cape for microsoft when they doubled the price of xbox live gold:sas2:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nikkas better pre-order the PS5 version or have $140 set aside for Horizon Forbidden Upgrade :mjlol:

It doesn't effect me in any way but I feel like the backlash isn't worth it.

Why make it hard for people who want to play the game but can't find a ps5. They make it more complicated than it really needs to be.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Why does the game need an upgrade path at launch? If you need to upgrade at launch why aren't you just buying the PS5 version? If you know for sure you want both versions just buy the $80 deluxe or wait for it to go in sale. Stop pretending you need to purchase the game for $60 and then pay another $70 to play it on PS5. The PS5 is BC keep playing your PS4 version when you get the system like you do for all the other PS4 games that don't have upgrades. The only reason this is getting traction is because Xbots know Horizon is about to crush the buildings. MLB had the same exact pricing set up for cross gen back in March and Xbots couldn't stop hyping that game thinking they got a W.. Y'all are so transparent with the faux outrage.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I love the mentality, because you're essentially saying fukk any Sony Stan that hasn't gotten a PS5.

And that exact same attitude is how Sony is carrying you :damn:

PS5 owners are the biggest losers here tho because PS4 owners don't need a PS5 to play. PS5 owners don't need a PS5 to play, it's not a true next gen game. A true next gen game couldn't be done on last generation hardware so you're paying EXTRA to access PS5 features :laff:
2 things.

1.) Who the fukk is talking about Nintendo?

2.) So Nintendo doesn't receive criticism? These are the lies you're putting up to deflect?
There's a Nintendo practices thread every other week on every gaming forum. Here's the last one I seen here...
Nintendo games NEVER go on sale
Why does the game need an upgrade path at launch? If you need to upgrade at launch why aren't you just buying the PS5 version? If you know for sure you want both versions just buy the $80 deluxe or wait for it to go in sale. Stop pretending you need to purchase the game for $60 and then pay another $70 to play it on PS5. The PS5 is BC keep playing your PS4 version when you get the system like you do for all the other PS4 games that don't have upgrades. The only reason this is getting traction is because Xbots know Horizon is about to crush the buildings. MLB had the same exact pricing set up for cross gen back in March and Xbots couldn't stop hyping that game thinking they got a W.. Y'all are so transparent with the faux outrage.
2 more things...

1.) There is no PS5 version, never was. Unless they was aiming low or had to cut a bunch of things so it could run on a PS4. So after stringing you along with the "we believe in generations" spiel they do the old DOUBLE bait and switch:wow: Not only is it a PS4 title, v but they telling you to pay more for the "next-gen" version that is really only a PS4 port aka you paying extra for the privilege of using a PS5 to play it. And the only reason this is discussed is because we're envious :bryan:

2.) Xbots hyped up MLB the show? :mjlol:
He says it has the exact same pricing structure :laff:

Too funny. On Xbox we have a free lunch program :feedme:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The problem is you only saying that because you believed in generations. Then Sony was like if that's the case then pay $10 more for that PS4 game, we'll make sure it runs at 60fps :handshake:

No, I’m pretty content with the 5 and the prices. Like again, this whole situation has no effect on me.

If you’re a sony stan and you haven’t upgraded you gotta eat shyt. If you not a sony stan and you have no intention of upgrading then you shouldn’t be concerned at all

You got 6 months to upgrade still, :sas1:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

So fukk 90% of the fans who have a PS4 huh :dwillhuh:

I don't have a 5, but I luck into one a week after HZD2 comes out. I can't play the next gen version, because I assumed I wouldn't get a 5 in time, and I'm stuck w/ my paid PS4 version. fukk me huh? :dwillhuh: