Sony back on their greedy shyt

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I got an extra PS5 :ld:

It don't matter what you have. Is this shyt anti consumer or not? Is this shyt right? What about the 100 other million people who can't get a PS5 or live in the boondocks. Yall nikkas like Trumpers when it comes to Sony

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
In all fairness they did say that they believed in generations:whoa:

They just happen to be releasing the same game across two of them and charging for both:whoa:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It don't matter what you have. Is this shyt anti consumer or not? Is this shyt right? What about the 100 other million people who can't get a PS5 or live in the boondocks. Yall nikkas like Trumpers when it comes to Sony

Man stop acting like you don't do the same for Xbox shyt :mjlol:

I'm having to pay for the upgraded assets for Death Stranding. It is what it is. Either wait till you get a PS5 and get it then. Or buy the PS4 version and be happy.

Do you get the upgrades when go from a 2009 accord to a 2014 accord? :ld:

:troll :

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man stop acting like you don't do the same for Xbox shyt :mjlol:

I'm having to pay for the upgraded assets for Death Stranding. It is what it is. Either wait till you get a PS5 and get it then. Or buy the PS4 version and be happy.

Do you get the upgrades when go from a 2009 accord to a 2014 accord? :ld:

:troll :

Yeah, another thing is this issue kind of takes care of itself after next year. Once it goes full on next gen only, the whole cross-gen free upgrade/smart delivery thing is over

Sony could have avoided this by just going full on ps5 only for their upcoming games. We didn’t have to hear this nonsense for Returnal and Ratchet

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isnt just a "issue" with cross generation games it's ingrained into Sony as a company.

It's part of why I'm not a fan of Sony as a company.

Sure the lack of games and cross generation issues goes away pretty much after gow.

Which is why this whole issue is DUMB anyway.

They refuse to miss on gains when they could easily offer free upgrades and call it a day.

Instead they are willing to take the press because Sony stans are so die hard they aren't really gonna bash em, and they are also gonna buy it anyway.

So yeah selling potentially twice as many copies of horizons because y'all gone buy it. Is win/win

Everything else is just Sony stans doing what they do. Hyping up games, pushing narratives and then waiting for delayed product while bashing everything else.

Dudes have maddddd complaints about everything Nintendo and MS is doing but KIM with Sony :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This isnt just a "issue" with cross generation games it's ingrained into Sony as a company.

It's part of why I'm not a fan of Sony as a company.

Sure the lack of games and cross generation issues goes away pretty much after gow.

Which is why this whole issue is DUMB anyway.

They refuse to miss on gains when they could easily offer free upgrades and call it a day.

Instead they are willing to take the press because Sony stans are so die hard they aren't really gonna bash em, and they are also gonna buy it anyway.

So yeah selling potentially twice as many copies of horizons because y'all gone buy it. Is win/win

Everything else is just Sony stans doing what they do. Hyping up games, pushing narratives and then waiting for delayed product while bashing everything else.

Dudes have made complaints about everything Nintendo and Sony is doing but KIM with Sony :mjlol:

Like i said, sony is learning from nintendo.

It’s only really microsoft that is buying its fans back

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like i said, sony is learning from nintendo.

It’s only really microsoft that is buying its fans back

When's the last time you loaded up a Nintendo game that bricked your system or crashed it?

When was the last time Nintendo released a game less than 1 year later with updated graphics you had to pay for? Or a remake or director's cut?

I'll wait...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When's the last time you loaded up a Nintendo game that bricked your system or crashed it?

When was the last time Nintendo released a game less than 1 year later with updated graphics you had to pay for? Or a remake or director's cut?

I'll wait...

When was the last time i loaded up a sony game that bricked my console? Never. I’ve owned every PlayStation console, and aside from having to turn my ps1 upside down to play games i never had a system fail on me. The only console that ever gave me trouble was my 360, which i had 3 of

Nintendo literally released BoTW as a cross-gen game with no discernible way to upgrade if you bought it on the wii-u. Pretty much everyone had to rebuy their libraries from the wii-u only a couple years later on the switch. Nintendo doesn’t even give you the option of paying for upgrades

And it makes more sense to me to pay 10 dollars to upgrade a game from last gen then pay 60 dollars to buy it again, even two generations old games, and wii-u to switch games are barely upgraded at all

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When was the last time i loaded up a sony game that bricked my console? Never

Nintendo literally released BoTW as a cross-gen game with no discernible way to upgrade if you bought it on the wii-u. Pretty much everyone had to rebuy their libraries from the wii-u only a couple years later on the switch. Nintendo doesn’t even give you the option of paying for upgrades

And it makes more sense to me to pay 10 dollars to upgrade a game from last gen then pay 60 dollars to buy it again, even two generations old games
Yeah well PS5 games have, as well as repeatedly crashed systems among other things.

Botw releasing as a cross gen title during a time where next generation upgrades weren't even possible and probably still aren't with Nintendo for the foreseeable future, isn't the same as games like horizon releasing cross generation when it's easily able to be a free next generation update.

But hey, can't have people going out and buying the ps4 version for cheaper and then getting the PS5 version at a discount. Nor do they want to miss out on those who are going to double dip

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah well PS5 games have, as well as repeatedly crashed systems among other things.

Both launch consoles have had problems, they haven’t been in a high enough number to really try and make it out like general faulty hardware is a PlayStation only thing though.

Botw releasing as a cross gen title during a time where next generation upgrades weren't even possible and probably still aren't with Nintendo for the foreseeable future,

Of course its not possible cause they didn’t want to make it possible. Just like they didn’t want to make the virtual console possible and everything else that they do to nickel and dime you just like sony. Nintendo is pretty much the king of anti-consumer practices yet in your own words you’re a self proclaimed nintendo stan. So, imagine how silly you look here throwing stones.

At least sony offers other services that provide you with games on a monthly basis. They are giving away 3-4 games monthly, next gen games, they also have the ps plus collection. Nintendo would never offer newish games on any type of service.

isn't the same as games like horizon releasing cross generation when it's easily able to be a free next generation update

This i agree with, they are bullshytting on this release.

I don’t care about the extra 10 dollars for new gen games, but sony needs consistency with their pricing models and their PR releases. They haven’t handled the cross-gen shyt smooth at all.

But i also know yall really don’t care about this issue and its just the typical console war bait. Most people here aren’t even affected by this, I’d bet the vast majority of PlayStation players here have a ps5 already, and if they don’t they don’t want one

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both launch consoles have had problems, they haven’t been in a high enough number to really try and make it out like general faulty hardware is a PlayStation only thing though.

Of course its not possible cause they didn’t want to make it possible. Just like they didn’t want to make the virtual console possible and everything else that they do to nickel and dime you just like sony. Nintendo is pretty much the king of anti-consumer practices yet in your own words you’re a self proclaimed nintendo stan. So, imagine how silly you look here throwing stones.

At least sony offers other services that provide you with games on a monthly basis. They are giving away 3-4 games monthly, next gen games, they also have the ps plus collection. Nintendo would never offer newish games on any type of service.

This i agree with, they are bullshytting on this release.

I don’t care about the extra 10 dollars for new gen games, but sony needs consistency with their pricing models and their PR releases. They haven’t handled the cross-gen shyt smooth at all.

But i also know yall really don’t care about this issue and its just the typical console war bait. Most people here aren’t even affected by this, I’d bet the vast majority of PlayStation players here have a ps5 already, and if they don’t they don’t want one
Ok breh...

Just say you don't care

Everything Sony does is because someone else has done it and been profitable in some round about way and they implement it.

Nintendo is quality, there games always work, there systems have worked after all kind of abuse and wear and tear and there 1st games are high quality.

If you getting nickeled and dimed by Nintendo it's because you want to and it's definitely not because you played Mario last year and then 2 years later Mario remastered is dropped at full price.