Sony announces Vita TV

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference in reception this is getting between here and everywhere else is hilarious.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This seems like a cool device, but why isn't this going to work with the DS4? Or will it and I just missed it? Logic says that there would be input lag playing across the network. Thing is, I know nothing of this device. Maybe there won't be. Can't say that definitively until we start to see some hands-on reports. Until then, it looks like a viable alternative to the Apple TV or other Android type devices that has the added benefit of being able to play real games. If it is marketed properly, I could see it doing well. If it can't use the DS4 though, I think they dropped the ball.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This seems like a cool device, but why isn't this going to work with the DS4? Or will it and I just missed it? Logic says that there would be input lag playing across the network. Thing is, I know nothing of this device. Maybe there won't be. Can't say that definitively until we start to see some hands-on reports. Until then, it looks like a viable alternative to the Apple TV or other Android type devices that has the added benefit of being able to play real games. If it is marketed properly, I could see it doing well. If it can't use the DS4 though, I think they dropped the ball.

It can use DS4, it just comes packaged with a DS3.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I will only entertain the thought of buying it if it supports the DS4, I thought it supported it without even thinking about it.

How will they get around not supporting a touch screen AND the back touch cover? The back touch cover can at least be covered by the DS4's touch screen...

BTW, the thing doesn't come with a controller in the box so that leads me to believe that it SHOULD support both.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I don't own a ps3 or a vita but want to play games would I still be able i.e does it have a game store?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
its $100...what else is there to talk about? It will be the cheapest console quality(*looks at ouya*)/media center on the market.

./thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
its $100...what else is there to talk about? It will be the cheapest console quality(*looks at ouya*)/media center on the market.

./thread
lets talk about why the vita doesn't have an option to connect to a tv