Duckburg, NY
FKkFzfIWYAUSNeQ

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol: cut it out my guy, Destiny has never been dead.
The game saw a 96% increase in player traffic when it went on gamepass. :comeon:

*hyperbole aside.

Active player numbers were on the decline or at least seemingly plateaud before Destiny 2 went on gamepass in Sept 2020. From then it's seen its active player count go from 900k to almost 1.5mil.

The game was stagnant and gamepass + next gen consoles lack of games gave it a boost. Of course it wasn't dieing, but this a gizmo thread so we not speaking seriously. :mjlol:

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Sadly for new d2 players they removed the red war campaign which is probably the best intro to the game...lucky for me i started playing the season before they started sun setting everything.

The new light experience is even worse than when i started a year and 1/2 ago
Sadly you have to pretty much use yt and reddit to kinda have an idea what to do and level up:francis:

But once u get over the initial hurdle its crack:mjlit:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This has been my experience.

Ive tried a couple times now. I’ll download it and try to play. Feel extremely confused and lost, then I delete that shyt. :mjlol:

There's an option on there I saw about a timeline to catch up on what's going on. I'll do that when I get back on, but yeah I was clueless as fukk. :dead:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Yea seeing yalls posts is comforting that it wasn’t just me lmao. How confusing and disjointed the whole thing has become is one of the biggest complaints. The transmog shyt :what: and overall economy is wild. And while I was mostly able to keep up with the plot, it eventually lost me as well. And I say this as someone who used to read the grimoire stuff for fun :martin:. The transition from D1 to D2/mmo-lite to full blown GaaS was rough as shyt.