Sony acquires Bungie for 3.6B

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Downloaded Destiny 2 and I don't know what the fukk is going on. I can't start from the beginning either:unimpressed:

This has been my experience.

Ive tried a couple times now. I’ll download it and try to play. Feel extremely confused and lost, then I delete that shyt. :mjlol:

Honestly yall will save yourself some time watching a YouTube video going over the basics lol

I played a ton of Destiny 1 ever since it was in Beta on PS4, then played a little bit of D2 when it came out. I hadn't played for years then got back into it and was lost as fukk even though I was familiar with a lot of the basics:mjlol:

I honestly don't play it anymore because it's too addicting for me:hubie: The devs got that gameplay loop on crack mode for people with brains wired like mine:bryan: fukk around and start giving myself a bounty quota everyday:dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Honestly yall will save yourself some time watching a YouTube video going over the basics lol

I played a ton of Destiny 1 ever since it was in Beta on PS4, then played a little bit of D2 when it came out. I hadn't played for years then got back into it and was lost as fukk even though I was familiar with a lot of the basics:mjlol:

I honestly don't play it anymore because it's too addicting for me:hubie: The devs got that gameplay loop on crack mode for people with brains wired like mine:bryan: fukk around and start giving myself a bounty quota everyday:dead:
Breh I don’t even understand which game to play.

On Gamepass there’s two separate downloads. One of them ain’t even called Destiny 2. I don’t know what’s the expansion or which one people are playing right now. I was legit like :mindblown: last time I tried to play.

Where should I start if I wanna play solo? Not really into co-op?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Breh I don’t even understand which game to play.

On Gamepass there’s two separate downloads. One of them ain’t even called Destiny 2. I don’t know what’s the expansion or which one people are playing right now. I was legit like :mindblown: last time I tried to play.

Where should I start if I wanna play solo? Not really into co-op?

From what I understand destiny 2 beyond light dlc is best for beginners. Sums up the entire story including parts of previous dlc.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Downloaded it and played a bit from the beginning. Had to pick a class(?), Race, adjust your avatar, etc. Then thrown on to Earth in Russia into a battle with Aliens and shyt.
Decent thus far. Graphics decent on the 5.
:ehh:
Not really my type of game, but I may fukk with it for a while.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
new players in destiny. good luck :mjlol:

probably one of the most confusing introductions out. if it werent for word of mouth people wouldn't even make it to the tower

community leads had to put out a open request to help first time players complete the 30th anniversary event instance because motherfukkers would be stuck in there for hours :laff:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
new players in destiny. good luck :mjlol:

probably one of the most confusing introductions out. if it werent for word of mouth people wouldn't even make it to the tower

community leads had to put out a open request to help first time players complete the 30th anniversary event instance because motherfukkers would be stuck in there for hours :laff:
I’m just getting started. Can you do adventures and shyt on your own or do you have to play co-op?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I’m just getting started. Can you do adventures and shyt on your own or do you have to play co-op?
there's the campaign stuff (like forsaken right now in particular) that are more heavily solo focused compared to the rest of the game.

but outside of that, you're generally either dropped into a team of 3-6 people or you're going from point a to b between instances while occasionally crossing paths with others.

there's no straight up toggle for solo/multiplayer. you have to opt-in for mics/team chat tho. its not like you'll ever be flooded by other people's comms compared to other games. after a while you don't notice or mind other people riding alongside you through a strike or something unless they're playing great or exceptionally shytty. both are rare.

destiny is weird though.... its the exact opposite of a lot of titles in that solo stuff isn't the introductory lane at all. many of the hardest things to do in destiny are actually solo endgame achievements.