Sony acquires Bungie for 3.6B

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Idk why nikkas using posting here as some sort of measurement. There’s absolutely no reason to post in anything destiny related here when you have the APP for everything and Reddit for everything else

b0R9eSj.png

Just went flawless last night. Either way the game is doing well, 4 years IN and WQ already at a million preorders.

Clowns that don’t even play trying to tell nikkas who do what’s going on, this thread is exactly why no one with common sense would have a meaningful discussion about anything relevant here…

I'm hoppin back in, but gotta catch up.

Where do I start?

Finished the D2 main campaign, left off there.

Pickup at Forsaken?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm hoppin back in, but gotta catch up.

Where do I start?

Finished the D2 main campaign, left off there.

Pickup at Forsaken?

get your forsaken exotic cyphers, you should get three of them that you can use to buy whatever exotics you didn’t get.

story shyt I follow loosely and I played it live so I’d guess you’d have to YouTube to catch up if you give a fukk. I just raid, run GMS and play pvp

If you have beyond light and finish the story quests and unlock stasis.

From what people have been saying, the process is trash for new / returning players to catch up so idk
How much I can help as far as direction but I’ll help for any content: Mask_of_God psn / Tru Mask of God Xbl

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
get your forsaken exotic cyphers, you should get three of them that you can use to buy whatever exotics you didn’t get.

story shyt I follow loosely and I played it live so I’d guess you’d have to YouTube to catch up if you give a fukk. I just raid, run GMS and play pvp

From what people have been saying, the process is trash for new / returning players to catch up so idk
How much I can help as far as direction but I’ll help for any content: Mask_of_God psn / Tru Mask of God Xbl

when I booted back up yesterday, they had this timeline shyt to catch up on the story.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I'll be hitting you up fam. I need a s hooter fix.

EA ruined BF2042
Halo was fun at first, but got boring with no new content.
CoD is lasertag to me.
Warzone, I'm not into the Battle Royale so not for me.

I'll be back on Destiny.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'll be hitting you up fam. I need a s hooter fix.

EA ruined BF2042
Halo was fun at first, but got boring with no new content.
CoD is lasertag to me.
Warzone, I'm not into the Battle Royale so not for me.

I'll be back on Destiny.

I feel the same way, especially with the battle royal games tho Apex is fire, matches take too long to win. Respawn might be the GOAT fps dev rn too but that’s another story.

bungie moves slow af but they listen to the players. Hopefully now that they’re in Sonys pocket, they get a fire lit under their asses.

Idk how they can fix it for new / returning players even outside of catching up on years of storyline, the game is skill / experience based, you’ll see what I’m talking about when you hop in pvp rn.

keep in mind there still issues like matchmaking and latency here and there because of lack of dedicated servers but it’s few and far between on my end. Game is still fun as hell tho

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nobody playing Destiny....they playing Borderlands...the best selling looter shooter of all time

:lolbron::pachaha:

funny thing is destiny took a lot of former borderlands players, I was big into borderlands 2 damn near played that exclusively for years then destiny came out and it was a wrap :yeshrug:

division was nice but limited, anthem was anthem. I played warframe for minute when ps4 came out but stopped playing for awhile and when I tried playing again felt like new / returning players feel with destiny, there was too much shyt going on and I was lost so ended up back…