Sony acquires Bungie for 3.6B

Daps
Oh I don’t I like Destiny :ohhh:??? LOL. I only stated what a lot of the community has felt for awhile about the direction they’ve taken. Some of y’all being real transparent.

That schizo bozo hasn't even played a second of either Destiny and is tripping off his meds, don't mind him. I pointed out to him how even actual Destiny fans don't fukk with it's PVP outside of the first week of it's "pinnacle" mode revamp this season and he had a mental breakdown and started spamming google links on Destiny 2 playerbase stats from 5 months ago :russ: Dude doesn't even know what Trials of Osiris or Nigthfalls are and is trying to lecture people about how popular and great the game supposedly is, dummy doesn't even know what the PVP mode in Destiny is called :unimpressed:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I’m the first nikka posting in the destiny thread for damn near a month for all these Sony nikkas in here calling it the top shooter in the market

:mjlol:

You should come visit after 2.22 lol besides we 've been on a 6 month long season. Once witch queen drops u can come by again.......

nikkas keep saying its dead but the numbers say other wise
that is why bungie aint making d3 until atleast two more expansions aka 2 years minimum..

Daps
I’m the first nikka posting in the destiny thread for damn near a month for all these Sony nikkas in here calling it the top shooter in the market

:mjlol:

Stans in this thread who've never actually played the game will be poppin in that thread for the first week of release citing Steam numbers (while trying to argue for Playstation/Sony :dead:) as to why "sOnY wOn AgAiN".... 1-2 weeks later when DMT Warlock tryhards have ran everyone but the people who make their literal living off streaming Trials carries out of Crucible they'll never be heard from again. :unimpressed: The funny thing is I truly wish these dumbasses were actually right and Destiny WAS the biggest FPS on the market.. maybe then we'd get an actual PVP sandbox team that did actual major updates more than twice a fukking year and gave us a new map to play on instead of some shytty D1 rehash obviously not fit for 6v6 for the first time in literal years :scust:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Why do you keep saying no one plays Destiny? :dwillhuh:

13757697-AACD-4-C32-B057-4906-B9401192.jpg
:troll:Sony finally got there Halo killer