Sonic the Hedgehog makes $57 mil at box office, biggest videogame movie ever

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
People talking about re-animating......
They probably transferred the animations they already had to another model of the Sonic character.
They probably rendered the character separately, took out the layer of the old character and inserted the new character animation. It's not really difficult if they had all characters on seperate layers for post-production. It probably only took a few months to get that done. In fact, I'm pretty sure they had all animated characters and dynamic effects on separate layers just in case something like this popped up.

Who's talking?- Only a nikka that use to work in that world.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Won't matter if the franchise takes off and they're selling Sonic merch to kids during the holidays.
That's what all these cartoons, anime all do the shyt for.

Show, movie or whatever could do numbers.. but if it doesn't result in toy sales that shyts getting shelved.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How did that detective pokemon movie do? That shyt was garbage.. kids probably like it though.

Code

Banned
Daps
People talking about re-animating......
They probably transferred the animations they already had to another model of the Sonic character.
They probably rendered the character separately, took out the layer of the old character and inserted the new character animation. It's not really difficult if they had all characters on seperate layers for post-production. It probably only took a few months to get that done. In fact, I'm pretty sure they had all animated characters and dynamic effects on separate layers just in case something like this popped up.

Who's talking?- Only a nikka that use to work in that world.

90% of people thought they had to remake the whole thing lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have always been a lifelong Nintendo/Mario stan over Sega, and even I'm giving SEGA a W on this one. The Sonic movie was solid :obama:

The whole theater I was in went crazy when... (MAJOR SPOILERS)
When Tails showed up in the post-credits :banderas:

Respect to Paramount for having the humility and good sense to actually listen to the fans and rework what they needed to so they could give us a better movie. :salute:

SNES is still the GOAT console though :hubie:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's my sonic. :wow: though the movie was okay. I was disappointed actually. I like how they basically explained Sonics past but I expected them to have action related to the game for real. I wanted to see the chemical plant zone and all that.

Plus some of that shyt was wtf too. Jim Carey is the perfect robotnik. :lolbron: