INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr

The console war between SNES and Sega is

giphy.gif

You bodied me when we were debating consoles. :guilty:

But now Sega is back on top. :smugdraper: Biggest video game movie ever and its a Sega joint.:wow:

well they had to get sumfin right,.....FINALLY.
plus i was hoping they would get this right all the way.
as they usually fukk it up on some inept shyt at the last moment shyt.
so I am glad they took the time to finally listen and get this right.

don't forget tho.
I set the world record in NBA jams at the blockbuster videogame world championships.
strictly off the wizard.
the blockbuster championships was 1994.
the wizard came out way before that.
that I still was hell bent on being better than the wizard for real.

other than that tho.
I heard my favorite sonic character is in this.
which is usually the character sega people hate.
why I dunno, but whatever.
just glad Sega showed they could sumfin exactly right for a change.
they needed to get this right for all you Sega guys.
to have some type of pride and some form of get back.
as before it was all false bravado.
now at least Sega fans everywhere can cite.
this as a victory of some sorts for a change.

:salute:

art barr

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
well they had to get sumfin right,.....FINALLY.
plus i was hoping they would get this right all the way.
as they usually fukk it up on some inept shyt at the last moment shyt.
so I am glad they took the time to finally listen and get this right.

don't forget tho.
I set the world record in NBA jams at the blockbuster videogame world championships.
strictly off the wizard.
the blockbuster championships was 1994.

the wizard came out way before that.
that I still was hell bent on being better than the wizard for real.

other than that tho.
I heard my favorite sonic character is in this.
which is usually the character sega people hate.
why I dunno, but whatever.
just glad Sega showed they could sumfin exactly right for a change.
they needed to get this right for all you Sega guys.
to have some type of pride and some form of get back.
as before it was all false bravado.
now at least Sega fans everywhere can cite.
this as a victory of some sorts for a change.

:salute:

art barr

Barr the goat:wow:

I came in 3rd in A Street Fighter Tourney in the early 90's. It was in Orlando at Universal Studios. My Guile was unfukkwitable until I ran into a nerdy cac with Harry Potter glasses. He bodied me with Blanka of all people:snoop:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Barr the goat:wow:

I came in 3rd in A Street Fighter Tourney in the early 90's. It was in Orlando at Universal Studios. My Guile was unfukkwitable until I ran into a nerdy cac with Harry Potter glasses. He bodied me with Blanka of all people:snoop:

how he catch you for the win with blanka.
electro fist with charge rolls,..????

art barr

Dennis for games and Pinball pete grassroots killer in sf and marvel in the nineties. I was gonna enter sf tourneys last year. When i went to setup my laptop to play. Every copy I bought of windows sf was broken. So I never got a Chance to train.

art barr

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
how he catch you for the win with blanka.
electro fist with charge rolls,..????

art barr

Dennis for games and Pinball pete grassroots killer in sf and marvel in the nineties. I was gonna enter sf tourneys last year. When i went to setup my laptop to play. Every copy I bought of windows sf was broken. So I never got a Chance to train.

art barr

Still one of the biggest regrets of my young life. That and skipping going to a under 21 club with my brehs cause some unknown rapper and DJ called Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock were playing. Two months later It Takes Two blew the fukk up and I was :mjcry:

The young cac with Blanka. . I underestimated him as soon as he picked Blanka. I was :mjlol: Plus the cac looked so frail and sickly. So I was sure his game was sub par. I was sadly mistaken. Through the whole tourney there was a light skin chick I was eye flirting with. So I was doing all sort of reckless shyt that I normally dont do and if I am being honest I should have been out rounds before. Back then I was surgical with Guile. My whole gameplan was to play defense and capitalize on your mistakes. Once I was leading in the energy bar and you had to open up your offense I had you. Straight spamming Sonic Booms and when you finally committed to jumping I am flash kicking you to sleep each time.

In this tourney I was opening myself up way to much because I was cupcakin with that female trying to show off and to be honest. . The competition was trash. :picard: I cut my SF teeth playing in grimy arcades and bowling alleys in Pittsburgh. I have seen real fisticuffs over the game. Not just animated sprites. So the fakkits I was playing in Orlando had me :russ: Yooo they were trazzzisshhh,.

So when I ran into Blanka cac I was really thinking about the other guy in the Tourney ( he ended up winning it ) who was running through everyone with Ryu. He was the real deal. I am pretty good at catching Blanka's charge rolls with a flash kick.
VqpxPu.gif
But generally when playing Blanka I would not try it because it is too much risk reward. Better to just D up and make him earn it the hard way. I played fast and loose this time and lost. Each time I tried to catch him with a flash kick I got bodied. Soon when I was down on health I got even more desperate and got more aggressive he would hit me.
tenor.gif

Basically he did my own normal gameplan against me and beat me despite having no shooting aerial attacks. :snoop: