Sonic the Hedgehog makes $57 mil at box office, biggest videogame movie ever

Daps
tumblr_o19jwzj8y81u6jjy9o1_400.gifv

This was the free game that came with Sega.

:francis:

My parents thought that was sufficient, so they never bought us anymore games.

And we only had the one controller that came with the system.

It was really embarrassing when I had friends over.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Took my wife and kids to see it ...it wasn't bad :ehh:. I'm getting very annoyed at this forced interracial shyt tho :comeon:

I didn't really like Jim Carreys performance until the final battle either. He was trying a little too hard, and his jokes were forced but he got it together at the end.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
When you say sonic adventure type game... you just mean the action stages, right? :patrice:

They just need to head back in that direction period. They were able to make the 2D to 3D transition like Mario but what they failed to do which Nintendo did was stick to the core elements of what made the game fun. When you play Mario Odyssey (which sucks balls) but when you play it, you can tell it's an evolution of the Mario gameplay we all love. These nikkas at Sega came out with a muhfukkin' hedgehog that rode a motorcycle and had a gun...

:hubie:

...they ended up losing their way and now they need to go back to the basics and see why people like Sonic in the first place.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
tumblr_o19jwzj8y81u6jjy9o1_400.gifv

This was the free game that came with Sega.

My parents thought that was sufficient, so they never bought us anymore games.

And we only had the one controller that came with the system.

It was really embarrassing when I had friends over.
Same experience with us, but we had a Nintendo.

What my brother would do/had to do was he borrowed a game from someone, the kid had no idea we were moving the next day and just like that we had a game. My bro did this a couple of times cuz we moved a lot, after awhile we didn’t have to do that cuz we traded for keeps with people.