Sonic Mania (2D, PS4, XB1,PC, Switch, August 15th 2017, 29th for PC)

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:wow: was super close to buying the digital yesterday. Only to see we're getting a physical copy soon.

:blessed: I held off on some next level shyt for this.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
:wow: was super close to buying the digital yesterday. Only to see we're getting a physical copy soon.

:blessed: I held off on some next level shyt for this.
They said it'll be for $29.99 too
And current digital mania owners get a upgrade :wow:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I stopped playing because of that stage near the end that looks like a carnival and you have to manipulate those purple circle things to jump. Got tired of time running out

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

People thought Ray was gonna be a Tails clone with the flying but he's flying like Mario with the cape in SMW :ohhh:

I stopped playing because of that stage near the end that looks like a carnival and you have to manipulate those purple circle things to jump. Got tired of time running out

I believe the update will either let you turn off or double the time limits.
Those orbs are from Sonic 3 & Knuckles bonus games. Once you figure it out, they're actually pretty easy to manipulate and you can move around pretty fast using them

concise

Veteran
Daps

On the real, they should've done away with the timer and continues or had an option to turn them off.

:dwillhuh: You guys can't be serious. It was not that hard.