Sonic Mania (2D, PS4, XB1,PC, Switch, August 15th 2017, 29th for PC)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
yo brehs i picked this up from gamestop, got home tried the code it did not work. Called these jokers and they saying sometimes the system don't update, try it again this afternoon. When i'm off at work at 5 best believe i'm trying this shyt again. Has anyone experienced this? Also why did i look in the ps store and this game is 19.99. Fukk did i pay 70 for :mjcry: some fake ass sega with a sonic dolls and a card. I'm already hot about that.
shoulda just copped from the store bro paid a dub got me this piff ya dig ?

puggle

Superstar
Daps
This game's really good, some of the effects in the some levels look crazy. Playing on switch with the split button pad and I'm not having much issues.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
This game is $12 in the russian switch eshop
Новое 2D-приключение Соника!

Copy my post and don't give me credit brehs

yo brehs i picked this up from gamestop, got home tried the code it did not work. Called these jokers and they saying sometimes the system don't update, try it again this afternoon. When i'm off at work at 5 best believe i'm trying this shyt again. Has anyone experienced this? Also why did i look in the ps store and this game is 19.99. Fukk did i pay 70 for :mjcry: some fake ass sega with a sonic dolls and a card. I'm already hot about that.

L

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Stupid me added money to my eShop account not knowing you can't switch regions unless all funds are used. :snoop:
Looks likes you have to buy something until your account is $0

In my case I have to buy something else in the us eshop and pay exact amount using a credit or debit card to get rid of the 6 cents.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What's the difference in the Switch and PS4 versions? Would probably prefer to get on Switch if there's no huge difference.
Apparently, all versions are almost exactly the same. 1080p/60fps on all consoles but 720p/60fps undocked Switch and 4k/60fps PS4 Pro. The Switch version has slight slowdown in the 3D special stages and has a few issues with the Switch OS for some reason. Apparently, the screenshot, power and home buttons can be unresponsive for some reason. That doesn't effect gameplay obviously and the developer already said they're working on a patch to fix it

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised your worried about graphics in a blocky 16-bit looking ass game. I'd still play this shyt if it had the resolution of a game gear game.