Sonic Mania (2D, PS4, XB1,PC, Switch, August 15th 2017, 29th for PC)

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remember when I said I was going to wait until the pc release? :mjpls:

I lied :demonic:

This game is just beautiful :mjcry:

The nostalgia is too much. Half an hour just flew by. I felt like when I was a kid and played sonic 3 for the first time

I'm so glad I avoided all of the videos. I'm having so many mark out moments and I'm only in the second zone lol

Loved the way this game started :lawd:

Sonic truly back :mjcry:

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Is there physical copies for the Switch besides the collector's edition in the box?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sega could be kicking themselves for not releasing a physical version for this game. Judging by the response and how many vids are going up on YouTube about the game, this shyt could've done Crash numbers with physical copies, if not more cause it's on every major platform.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sega could be kicking themselves for not releasing a physical version for this game. Judging by the response and how many vids are going up on YouTube about the game, this shyt could've done Crash numbers with physical copies, if not more cause it's on every major platform.

Honestly though, it was like a 300MB download. Are there still really that many gamers out there in 2017 with no Internet connection? :hhh:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
They fukked up by making a Sonic 4:hhh:

These should've been Sonic 4

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I just read that they are planning physical copies for the Switch later this year. I'll just wait for that to drop then. Sonic games are classic, so I'll def need the physical cartridge, case and cover art.