Sonic Mania (2D, PS4, XB1,PC, Switch, August 15th 2017, 29th for PC)

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at the Chemical Plant Zone Act 2 Boss

This nikka Eggman challenged me to a game of Puyo Puyo Tetris :mjlol:
i crushed him on that shyt too

I was thinking,damn are there really kids out there that dont know shyt about tetris getting they ass kicked at this part?

Guess it's more like Columns ,though.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
bruh the way they switch up the sphere stages everytime u go in im doing better at that then the emerald stages i only got 2...but i saw on youtube u can get all 7 by the end of chemical plant...chemical plant still might have the best zone music ::wow: idk bruhs ima have to 100% with all 3 amigos...i wonder if they'll add DLC for more characters and zones...23 years brehs 23 years :banderas::banderas:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They fukked up by making a Sonic 4:hhh:

These should've been Sonic 4
bruh this is sonic 4 tech i was watching a youtube vid yesterday with some dude playing it he says this takes place right after sonic 3 and knuckles

1:30 mark

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They brought back the Flying Battery :gladbron:

One thing I will say though is that I'm :trash: at these Special Stages. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I just can't catch that Ufo thing. I'm a beast at the Blue Sphere stages tho.

That said words can't express how much I'm enjoying this. Takes me back to simpler times. :mjcry:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
bruh this is sonic 4 tech i was watching a youtube vid yesterday with some dude playing it he says this takes place right after sonic 3 and knuckles

1:30 mark

I'm talking about the name itself
It should be called Sonic The Hedgehog 4
Not Sonic Mania

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They brought back the Flying Battery :gladbron:

One thing I will say though is that I'm :trash: at these Special Stages. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I just can't catch that Ufo thing. I'm a beast at the Blue Sphere stages tho.

That said words can't express how much I'm enjoying this. Takes me back to simpler times. :mjcry:

Blue Sphere's>>>

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about the name itself
It should be called Sonic The Hedgehog 4
Not Sonic Mania
nikka i know that but it's still sonic 4...yall cry bout anything they cant call it sonic 4 when it's already a game called sonic 4 :mjlol::mjlol:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo brehs i picked this up from gamestop, got home tried the code it did not work. Called these jokers and they saying sometimes the system don't update, try it again this afternoon. When i'm off at work at 5 best believe i'm trying this shyt again. Has anyone experienced this? Also why did i look in the ps store and this game is 19.99. Fukk did i pay 70 for :mjcry: some fake ass sega with a sonic dolls and a card. I'm already hot about that.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
yo brehs i picked this up from gamestop, got home tried the code it did not work. Called these jokers and they saying sometimes the system don't update, try it again this afternoon. When i'm off at work at 5 best believe i'm trying this shyt again. Has anyone experienced this? Also why did i look in the ps store and this game is 19.99. Fukk did i pay 70 for :mjcry: some fake ass sega with a sonic dolls and a card. I'm already hot about that.
70 :dahell: