Sonic Frontiers (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (November 8, 2022)

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
look at these retards in here, like Breath of the Wild was the first to do nonlinear gameplay :dead:

nikkas see an open world, multiple trees, and an open frontier and automatically make the dumbest assumption

I on the other hand, need to see more gameplay, I aint reading that IGN shyt

Yeah, if anything going by the leaks that kinda aline with this gameplay this seems like it's going to be more of a nier type beat than Breath of the Wild.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
look at these retards in here, like Breath of the Wild was the first to do nonlinear gameplay :dead:

nikkas see an open world, multiple trees, and an open frontier and automatically make the dumbest assumption

I on the other hand, need to see more gameplay, I aint reading that IGN shyt
:russ: Bruh I see youse a hardcore Sonic fan. I hope you clean that fur suit on the regular.

This shyt steals so much from BotW you’d think this was made by China.

The music, atomosphere, and the gameplay follow all the same beats as BotW. If you removed Sonic from this you’d be calling it a clone.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not sure how i feel about it, need to see some real combat and enemies. Its giving me Halo Infinite vibes with just the one biome being shown off, i really hope thats not the only stage in the game

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Not sure how i feel about it, need to see some real combat and enemies. Its giving me Halo Infinite vibes with just the one biome being shown off, i really hope thats not the only stage in the game

At least Infinite had enough enemies to get through the campaign lol.

This is just Sonic fukking around aimlessly GTA style :francis:. My kids might like this but man...there aint no "game" here lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it really does look like the sonic in unreal engine thing that turned into a meme a few years back

72730854a9485abd44365ede7cca6429.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This was suppose to show just the environments and movement but people are gonna complain it's boring I can almost guarantee people gonna say it's boring

Bad way to first show off gameplay. Rockstar for example wouldn’t show off the next GTA with someone randomly going around jacking cars and jumping off bridges.

This should have been the second video after showing a basic gameplay trailer encompassing combat, traversal, and snippets of story details. This was a bad first impression and theres really no other way around it.

A lot of people are hype for this coming off the sonic movie and they come out the gate with a weak sauce presentation