Sonic Frontiers (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (November 8, 2022)

Daps
They only just officially announced the game yesterday. There is still a year left for it to come out. There is plenty of time for them to show gameplay. The game could be trash since this is Sonic Team but the fact that they haven't shown gameplay yet doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They only just officially announced the game yesterday. There is still a year left for it to come out. There is plenty of time for them to show gameplay. The game could be trash since this is Sonic Team but the fact that they haven't shown gameplay yet doesn't necessarily mean anything.

This is the MO for Sonic games, so I don’t know why people act brand new. This is literally the beginning of the Sonic cycle that’s been memed for years.

Daps
This is the MO for Sonic games, so I don’t know why people act brand new. This is literally the beginning of the Sonic cycle that’s been memed for years.

Yeah, I don't trust Sonic Team to make a good game. I'm just saying that, in general, a game coming out in a year, that just got announced, with no gameplay shown isn't a cause for alarm YET.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
fukk them for refusing to do Sonic Mania 2

3D Sonic can eat a dikk even the games that people say are good are just barely average and Sonic Generations was fukking boring

Sega is ran by greedy 80 year old Yazuka and complete idiots that company could be running the whole industry with the right leadership
They're scared. They'd have to have that team do all original levels and admit they have a better grasp of Sonic than the actual Sonic Team.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Only seconds of gameplay but this actually looks decent.:ehh:

Sohh I guess the rumors or some of them are true. I hope they bring byke multiple playable characters again.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It literally is Sonic Breath of the Wild. Sega is so creatively bankrupt.

Even if it is, I’ll take it over some of the garbage Sonic Team produces.

As a matter of fact, Sonic’s whole existence is borrowing (or ripping off) from other IPs, so this should be business as usual