Son snitches on friends, dad rightfully calls him an opp. Reddit loses it...

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That n then the avoidance of consequences after probably had him wrinkling his nose up every time he looked at his son afterwards.

Didn't help that his wife then poohpoohed the father for giving his son a necessary talk.

Whole house gloomy right before Christmas. He better return that Ps5/Xsx console he got wrapped up under the tree..

That boy doesn't deserve to play that with the friends he dry snitched on.

I would definitely look at my son with disdain from that point forward.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
This would make a really good sitcom episode. I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet. Wait, it has, but usually, the person who snitches is seen as the good guy because they were honest and didn't cheat. :mjlol:

He went behind their backs, snitched anonymously, and when confronted about it, said that he didn't do it. They're not going to trust him after that and his father was right in letting him know that.

Might as well tell them the truth so they can beat him down and dunk his head in the toilet. Maybe they stop talking to him after that, but he's going to college anyway.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Dad is a bytch for trying to force his son to tell on himself. He doesn't love his son.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is the father and son white?

If so, then I expect shyt like this to happen. White people tell on people! They do it in school, they for damn sure do it at work!! They call the police on folks and the whole shebang! That is what they do!

But, they do not like being told on! Same as anyone else.

Nevertheless, the father should have had a discussion about loyalty, snitching, ethics, integrity and the whole nine when the teen was younger.

Its really a non issue. But, I hope the teacher didn't reveal who gave her/him Intel.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This would make a really good sitcom episode. I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet. Wait, it has, but usually, the person who snitches is seen as the good guy because they were honest and didn't cheat. :mjlol:

He went behind their backs, snitched anonymously, and when confronted about it, said that he didn't do it. They're not going to trust him after that and his father was right in letting him know that.

Might as well tell them the truth so they can beat him down and dunk his head in the toilet. Maybe they stop talking to him after that, but he's going to college anyway.
That would actually be funny. I can imagine a show with an Al Bundy type character telling the son not to say a damn word, and act more mad than the rest of them, causing turmoil within the entire group :dead:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raise a snitch brehs

3-BA3823-E-FD47-4-ABF-8168-93-A582-CD3-D10.jpg

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall