Son snitches on friends, dad rightfully calls him an opp. Reddit loses it...

Superstar
Daps
He ain't force him from what I can tell.

He told him that he SHOULD tell his friends the truth and let the chips fall where they may. If he just let it ride without making that suggestion and giving him the sobering reality of things, he would have thought that being a fukking weasel is worthy of support.

That's some shyt that could end up getting him fukked up later on in life
:yeshrug: those kids could mess him up right then for being a snitch. i don't need teen boys to discipline my son. it'd be between me & his father to do that.

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Willingly cheating on a test then switching on everyone when caught and acting like it wasn't you is some clown shyt:yeshrug:. Then again that dad seems like a clown himself so idk:yeshrug:.
How is the dad a clown for telling his son hes a coward for snitching on his friends and then lying to them about it?:stopitslime:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Dad is right. Can’t snitch on your friends and expect them to still be your friends. Gotta disavow kids of such unrealistic expectations as early as possible.

And the people in the comments are missing the point. The son being against cheating is good, but don’t be a coward with an anonymous tip on people you call friends. How is this lost on so many people.

THANK YOU
It has to be willful ignorance for people to not see this. It wasn't the act that was the issue, it's the methodology. If you're going to stand up for something, stand the fukk up...don't do dirt under the table then wonder why ppl don't want to fukk with you :dahell:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Im conflicted as on one hand I would want a son to have the courage to speak up no matter what, but on the other I agree with the father about him coming clean to his friends about what he did, cause that's snake behavior to continue to hang out with someone who've you did something harmful to.