Son snitches on friends, dad rightfully calls him an opp. Reddit loses it...

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Isn’t there a coli poster that did this same shyt?

Snitched on his friends then posted on here bout he lonely and it’s not fair they kicked him out the group

:mjlol:

edit: I found it
That’s not even remotely the same situation :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

There’s a few
:deadrose::deadrose:
they couldn’t hold water and start complaining when the well runs dry. How are they going to be in a circle but can’t stand on their own square.
:rudy:

I wouldn't expect this much ignorance from someone who literally gets a thread made about them every other week. Don't piggyback this bullshyt cuz if you even bothered to read the post you would see them nikkas clearly wasn't my friends.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i would not force my son to admit this. i'd tell him he was wrong in private.

He ain't force him from what I can tell.

He told him that he SHOULD tell his friends the truth and let the chips fall where they may. If he just let it ride without making that suggestion and giving him the sobering reality of things, he would have thought that being a fukking weasel is worthy of support.

That's some shyt that could end up getting him fukked up later on in life.

Daps
I mean I can see it from both points of views.

I wasnt a cheater in school at all. I used to see other ppl cheat but I didn't say anything even tho deep down I wanted to :francis:

I mean im over here doing the hard work of studying and learning and making good grades and then here come your punk ass making the same grade as me without doing none of the work :francis:

I agree with the dad on the fact that the son should have said something to them first instead of being a coward. If he was brave enough to dime them out, then he should have been brave enough to call them out to their faces

Thats what makes him look like a lil fool ass punk.