Son finds out his mom messed up his credit now he can't buy a house.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Here's the follow-up video. This might be a skit though because I don't believe this man has a girlfriend at all :dame:.

EDIT: the first link doesn't show up apparently so I put the answer to the tweet.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I've had it happen to me :francis:

Found out late teens/early twenties though when I went to open a credit card at my retail job and got denied. Was confused as to how I got denied on my first card :wtf:

This was before credit karma and what not so I used a freecreditreport trial and saw all these phone bills, delinquent credit cards and heating bills...I was hurt. Not fun confronting family over being done wrong like that, good intentions be damned.

is there anyway to fix that without incriminating your folks?

I was surprised to find out when I tried to get energy turned on in my first apartment, my aunt had a whole past due bill in my name from when I was younger. When I tried to say it wasn’t me, they said well file a police report then come back and talk. Had to just eat it and pay the past due bill. I know my aunt had a lot going on when I was young not to excuse it but I never made it an issue.