Son finds out his mom messed up his credit now he can't buy a house.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Fake. So he never looked at his credit until he was bout to go buy a house
This seems wild but you'd be surprised. Waking around on some 'I know my shyt is on the up and up' tip and get hit with the double whammie.

With that said...video does come across as fake. :deadrose:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Fake. So he never looked at his credit until he was bout to go buy a house

unfortunately it happens often. I used to have single moms come into our model homes and I would have to sit and explain to them how to access their credit. They would get on the phone with our lenders and be shocked when all kinds of collections and charge offs would show.

Or some would come in with their vantage scores thinking they were doing something and I would make them signup with www.myfico.com so they can see their mortgage scores.

It's a big problem that people dont begin to address until they are trying to rent/buy a home/buy a car.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Rich people do this to build their kid's credit. Add kids as an authorized user.

What she did, assuming it was real, is fraud.
This loophole was closed a decade ago...

Authorized users don't count on FICO anymore which is what banks use for loans...

It shows up on the report but doesn't boost your score because they don't credit you the account age...

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I’ve only seen this shyt happen with cable bills or some small time shyt like that.

Apartments in your child’s name? I don’t know how that’s possible BUT I know MFers who’d do it on some @F*ckthemkids steez

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And people believe this kinda tomfoolery is real.

But yeah, clearly fake, but a real circumstance with our people :francis:

:mjlol:

Yeah. It’s a hassle, but it’s easy to get that type of stuff off your credit… An uncle had a phone and power bill in my name. He stopped paying both at one point and it ended up on my credit….

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Fake video based off real situations.

Those same parents act shocked when their kids turn their backs on them and cut them out of their life in adulthood.

You had a child you were not prepared to raise because of pressure, stupidity or both.

You then proceeded to use that child and mortgage his or her future knowing that they couldn't possibly understand the ramifications of what you were doing with their name.

Then you have the audacity to demand obedience and worship from that same child you chose to have despite lacking the resources(physical, financial and emotional) and the gall to call that child who had no say in who would be their parents or when they'd be born "ungrateful".

They should be grateful that you were horny and let a broke ngga smash raw? And now they have horrible credit at what is supposed to be the prime of their life?