Son finds out his mom messed up his credit now he can't buy a house.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
my mother put the phone bill in my name somehow when i was around 13 years old

i did not know until i tried to get my first apartment at 19 and was denied

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Lmao the first time you check your credit is not going to be when you're looking for a house

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
shyt happens more than you realize.

Trash ass parents on some "we had to do what we had to do" shyt, simultaneously fukking up their child's future.

A common hood practice is putting utilities in a child's name. When my cousin was 3, he had a cable bill, power bill, and phone bill in his name. When his bytch of a momma fukked that up, his 1 yr old sister took over
Breh my mama stole my $3,500 refund check and didn't even have the ovaries to tell me she stole my collegiate check. Had Morgan State Univeristy and Baltimore ready to press charges on her ass til I called the dogs off.

Parents are really shytty.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Comedy for people who don't understand how the world works.

An eviction and repossession, processes that normally requires a court reviews, are being done in a child's name?:unimpressed:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Video fake as shyt. Not sure how brehs see those bookcases full of placeholder books and not think something is up. :mjlol:

Other giveaway in these videos is always the expository lines thrown in out of nowhere that are also meant to give people random bullshyt to go back and forth over. "Me and my girlfriend tryna get a house so we can move out my momma house" is clearly there as bait for people to say he isn't shyt for living with his mother, and she did him a solid by not kicking him out.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This video is fake but the scenario isnt
It’s a bunch of young nikkas on this forum that didn’t live before convenience technology
Parents were doing this shyt in the 80s,90s, early 00s
Thats why the joke was so omnipresent in black stand up of that era
Furthermore you act like children of parents with poor money management up and one day have their own financial prowess unleashed like a got damn X-men power
I forget you nikkas are the cream of the crop of the black community
And all your parents were in the top 10 percent of the Us
Never made mistakes and always had money
Yall tell on yall selves everyday

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
This sort of thing was much easier to do to children in like the 90's and 80's before a lot of the law and the way things work changed. Its not impossible that it happened, but its unlikely that someone in their early/mid 20's experienced this.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
xkJfC0h.gif

his mama aint shyt.

G6A4yZ3.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Fake but, if that happened to me, the only air pulling my mum would be doing would be behind bars after I report her for fraud.