then you do the fatality move on him

fotns-rapid.gif

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH SPACE I HAVE TO WORK. THE LEGS GONNA BE THE WEAK LINK. GETTING TO THE LEGS IS GOING TO BE THE HARD PART. ESPECIALLY IF THE MATCH STARTS FACE TO FACE.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't know if I'd win, but it would be the first time a human attempted top rope Hurricarana on an animal....

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I could honestly do it with a just spear. Our ancestors were smaller than us and hunting mamoths and sht so this is nothing. Hell, there are tribesmen In the african savanah that can put down male lions today.

You dont need fancy tools or crazy speed if you have longer reach than the animal. That knife is too short. You need one of those spartan long spears. Its made even easier if the only attack move the animal has is "charge". Just use the cage behind you as support and use that animal's own momentum to stab it in the head/neck as its pushing forward. Might break your rib on impact, but the moose would kill itself.

I think a bear is more difficult because it has more moves than "charge forward blindly".
I read the first sentence as a Goldberg spear, not the actual weapon:dead:

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Country ass A&M nikkas mad cause they ain’t got heart like me & my fellow Hornet brehs :wow:

That's why y'all Hornet nikkas be trying (and failing :pachaha:) to get at our women, but we ain't gonna talk about the women down on y'all campus though:sas2:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Blind the moose with the light and throw that blade with the precision of a laser cutting an ant in half. Blade goes through the moose eye and out the back of his skull. Give me my bread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's why y'all Hornet nikkas be trying (and failing :pachaha:) to get at our women, but we ain't gonna talk about the women down on y'all campus though:sas2:

:mjlol:

I got a Huntsville chick on go right now. I can pop up to her crib in Auburn out of the blue & have dinner & p*ssy without asking :wow: