Some theorize Adam and Eve were 15 feet tall Giants

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There isn't anything unbelievable about this, it's a fact mammals grew much larger in ancient times. Humans are mammals, there isn't anything far fetched about this. Why be so closed minded? I'm not saying it's true but it could be given the natural development of mammals, completely writing it off to spite religion is peak human arrogance.
So do you believe that giants were the offspring of fallen angels and human women?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They didn't live that long what they did was count the lunar cycle which is like every 30 days or some shyt. I hate when they say that like humans lived that long

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
"Some people" can say anything they want, especially about events they have not witnessed themselves and cannot materially prove as fact and not allegory.

Religious texts are a GUIDE for ethical behavior. They kept people from raping and murdering with reckless abandon and allowed shared stories to exist which led to communities being built. Reading them as if they're science books or 100% accurate accounts of history is what leads to you looking ridiculous.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
there were giants in lovelock Nevada

about 50 miles from RENO

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Animals were much bigger back then due to high levels of oxygen and other gases. Its not beyond possibility.

I definetley believe in giants. Too many cultures talk about them for it to be a myth imo. From israel to greece to babylon to everywhere, giants are part of their history.

Some people act like the bible is all myth. It is the cultural history of a people; i do not believe it was all made up.

Plus the bible knew early what people are finding out now. In the beginning was the word. And the word was with god and was god.

As todays people are programmed to be debaucherous weirdos with those same words. Tho they believe cause its not in a holy book that makes it ok. They will learn.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Animals were much bigger back then due to high levels of oxygen and other gases. Its not beyond possibility.

I definetley believe in giants. Too many cultures talk about them for it to be a myth imo. From israel to greece to babylon to everywhere, giants are part of their history.

Some people act like the bible is all myth. It is the cultural history of a people; i do not believe it was all made up.

Plus the bible knew early what people are finding out now. In the beginning was the word. And the word was with god and was god.

As todays people are programmed to be debaucherous weirdos with those same words. Tho they believe cause its not in a holy book that makes it ok. They will learn.
read the book of enoch

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
291fc493-c3f5-4d58-bf7e-0a03123de45c_text.gif

Cowabunga in a real way

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The start of the article turned me off from reading it
The Bible is silent :mjlol:
Like you can include every detail in a written work
I guess the Bible is silent on his eye color too :troll:

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
i was reading the bible and i got to the part where it said cain wife gave birth to enoch and i was like: where did cain get a wife from? i googled it and people believe cain's wife was his twin sister. :wtf: