Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Religion is retarded :mjlol:
I found this out when I was 7

That motherfukker bible study teacher had the nerve to tell a dude stayed in a fukking whale for mad days:dahell:
I said no that don’t make sense at all and was stupid.

He was madder than a Nas Stan viewing another W by jay Z

He told me say I was joking:ufdup:

I said no:unimpressed:

He smack the shyt out of me

I said aww fukk

He smacked me again

Then took me to the office and this mean ass bytch beat the shyt out me with a paddle

How was this legal :mjcry:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I found this out when I was 7

That motherfukker bible study teacher had the nerve to tell a dude stayed in a fukking whale for mad days:dahell:
I said no that don’t make sense at all and was stupid.

He was madder than a Nas Stan viewing another W by jay Z

He told me say I was joking:ufdup:

I said no:unimpressed:

He smack the shyt out of me

I said aww fukk

He smacked me again

Then took me to the office and this mean ass bytch beat the shyt out me with a paddle

How was this legal :mjcry:

U went to Calvary Christian? :jbhmm:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn somebody is going to come in here and really believe humans could grown to 15 tall because of a book written by ancient goat fukkers said so:snoop:
Humans can’t physically function at this height, like they said wadlow was about 9 feet tall and he was bedridden and died at like 21 or some shyt. In order for us to be that tall and be able to function we would have to look totally different , like that picture of a hypothetical human(fukking monster ) would need to look like to survive and walk away unharmed from todays car crashes
32ace2a7-b584-44fe-aab3-02f823f686ad-large16x9_Cn6HXYlWcAQtO3u.jpg

That nikka looks terrible:pachaha:
15 feet
15 certs
15 figures
:myman:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I love these type of threads. They are right. Earliest humans were that big and could live up to a thousand years. Humanity has devolved not evolved.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Damn somebody is going to come in here and really believe humans could grown to 15 tall because of a book written by ancient goat fukkers said so:snoop:
Humans can’t physically function at this height, like they said wadlow was about 9 feet tall and he was bedridden and died at like 21 or some shyt. In order for us to be that tall and be able to function we would have to look totally different , like that picture of a hypothetical human(fukking monster ) would need to look like to survive and walk away unharmed from todays car crashes
32ace2a7-b584-44fe-aab3-02f823f686ad-large16x9_Cn6HXYlWcAQtO3u.jpg

That nikka looks terrible:pachaha:

:ohhh: Adam and Eve were on some attack on titan shyt?

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy thing is people willl actually believe these duck tales
There isn't anything unbelievable about this, it's a fact mammals grew much larger in ancient times. Humans are mammals, there isn't anything far fetched about this. Why be so closed minded? I'm not saying it's true but it could be given the natural development of mammals, completely writing it off to spite religion is peak human arrogance.