Some theorize Adam and Eve were 15 feet tall Giants

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found this out when I was 7

That motherfukker bible study teacher had the nerve to tell a dude stayed in a fukking whale for mad days:dahell:
I said no that don’t make sense at all and was stupid.

He was madder than a Nas Stan viewing another W by jay Z

He told me say I was joking:ufdup:

I said no:unimpressed:

He smack the shyt out of me

I said aww fukk

He smacked me again

Then took me to the office and this mean ass bytch beat the shyt out me with a paddle

How was this legal :mjcry:
Now that you are an adult, you should go find him and smack him back. My dad would have probably burned that church down if I told him they put hands on me for not believing their :duck:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
They also lived to be 400 years old. I know this cause The Bible told me so

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
First of all...

The timespan between the biblical Adam and Eve and gigantic prehistoric insects is VASTLY different

If you believe the Bible then Earth isn't nowhere near old enough to accommodate deep time and ancient ancient things..

But anyway those giant insects were something like 300 million years ago.

Biblical timeframe is thousands of years total from Adam til now.

Even in real life the age of modern Humans is under one million years old.

I don't even think reptiles existed when the giant arthropods ruled the Earth.

But y'all gotta start reading something besides this website. Niqqas think Fred Flintstone rode a dinosaur to fight in the Revolutionary war. Some have no clue about the past.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
All I know is when I see A & E in heaven I'm throwing hands for what they did to this world.
You going to blame them and not their parent?

Yea, let's put the forbidden fruit in an area right where a mentally challenged and don't know good from evil male and female passes everyday. Let the talking serpent, intent on causing havoc, into the sanctuary you made for these mental deficient beings to bamboozle them into eating said forbidden fruit. Then be angry that you the perfect in all ways creator so happened to create imperfect beings not once, but twice! Remember, the fallen angels were created by this same being too.

Yea, if the bible story about creation is true, I am blaming the true source of the problem. And that source is not mankind.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Adam's rib
giphy.webp

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
:ohhh: Adam and Eve were on some attack on titan shyt?

I mean why would we need 15 titties to be tall :dead:

There isn't anything unbelievable about this, it's a fact mammals grew much larger in ancient times. Humans are mammals, there isn't anything far fetched about this. Why be so closed minded? I'm not saying it's true but it could be given the natural development of mammals, completely writing it off to spite religion is peak human arrogance.

You don't even understand the term ancient times 😂.