Some theorize Adam and Eve were 15 feet tall Giants

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Damn somebody is going to come in here and really believe humans could grown to 15 tall because of a book written by ancient goat fukkers said so:snoop:
Humans can’t physically function at this height, like they said wadlow was about 9 feet tall and he was bedridden and died at like 21 or some shyt. In order for us to be that tall and be able to function we would have to look totally different , like that picture of a hypothetical human(fukking monster ) would need to look like to survive and walk away unharmed from todays car crashes
32ace2a7-b584-44fe-aab3-02f823f686ad-large16x9_Cn6HXYlWcAQtO3u.jpg

That nikka looks terrible:pachaha:
What if that's what we were supposed to look like before our fall from grace. Maybe our perception of beauty has deteriorated along with our tallness

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw a picture of him once. He looked rather scary. That was partly why the sons beyond came down to earth to fertilize it. And Mother Earth responded. And has been responding for eons. That alien injection created hybrid humans of todays world. The folks back then devoured human flesh.

Y’all too young for this. Gonna stop here.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
We'll find out about all this stuff in the world, after we die.

- Nephilim
- 900 Year Olds
- Dinosaurs
- Atlantis
- Reincarnation
- How the Pyramids were actually built, and why
- The real Israelites
- Aliens
- Heaven and Hell
- Which Religions/Spiritual Paths is correct
- Time Travel
- Life on other Planets
- Are their multiple Mes in the universe aka Jet Li in The One

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:patrice:What if Adam and Eve's seeds made seeds and they seeds made seeds and they seeds made babies with their seeds and those seeds made you and me?

Word to Meglaon