Some of the earliest depictions of Jesus in the world

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
white jesus is a dude named serapis aka.sooter the first white pharaoh.

maxresdefault.jpg

saved the white race from the brink, and they made him the image for christ. sooter always seen with a cup on his head. first white pharaoh probably zuckerbergs idol since he has a man crush on the roman emperor augustus.

Ptolemy, mixed with Zeus and was then later mixed with Horus, Apollo, Mithra, Tammuz etc

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
If the pope/vatican are evil why are they worshiping a picture of Jesus for?? It's confusing to me.

Complicated answer, see Rome started out as a "Christian" church. as time went on heresies and false teachings crept into the doctrines of Rome.

For example, the pope claiming to be the vicar of Christ, the priest and popes alike possess the power to forgive sins, Marian worship, idolatry ,
Changing the 10 commandments,the doctrine of Transubstantiation, indulgences, purgatory, the doctrine of works and faith for salvation, infallibility of the pope.
sigh.... i can keep going but u get the point .(besides other mystical forms of worship)

Of course during the Protestant reformation, rose up the Jesuits, which many conspiracy folks, including myself, believe they are the true power brokers of the Vatican and the Freemason lodges. Of course, i do believe that the Jesuits are crypto jews, meaning they are really jews pretending to be Catholics.( the current pope is a Jesuit)

For the sake brevity, basically the worship of mary and baby jesus, is just the pagan version of Isis and Osiris. the RCC is basically the ancient mysteries/paganism that has been Christianize for the masses. So it explains them bowing down to this "jesus"which has long hair like a women, is white and look effiminate all things that bible do not say about Jesus( never mind the fact the its idolatry)

The Jesus the Pope bows down to, is Osiris, Apollo, tamuz, or the christ. basically the antichrist, which is why i say the pope is the false prophet. He looks like lamb ( aka christian is appearance) but it speaks its like a dragon(aka the devil)

Some of the things the popes of said since the 2nd Vatican counsil in the 60s are what we would call globalist, one world religion rhetoric, including using language that is found in New Age books or theosophy such as people of Good will,and the such.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Complicated answer, see Rome started out as a "Christian" church. as time went on heresies and false teachings crept into the doctrines of Rome.

For example, the pope claiming to be the vicar of Christ, the priest and popes alike possess the power to forgive sins, Marian worship, idolatry ,
Changing the 10 commandments,the doctrine of Transubstantiation, indulgences, purgatory, the doctrine of works and faith for salvation, infallibility of the pope.
sigh.... i can keep going but u get the point .(besides other mystical forms of worship)

Of course during the Protestant reformation, rose up the Jesuits, which many conspiracy folks, including myself, believe they are the true power brokers of the Vatican and the Freemason lodges. Of course, i do believe that the Jesuits are crypto jews, meaning they are really jews pretending to be Catholics.( the current pope is a Jesuit)

For the sake brevity, basically the worship of mary and baby jesus, is just the pagan version of Isis and Osiris. the RCC is basically the ancient mysteries/paganism that has been Christianize for the masses. So it explains them bowing down to this "jesus"which has long hair like a women, is white and look effiminate all things that bible do not say about Jesus( never mind the fact the its idolatry)

The Jesus the Pope bows down to, is Osiris, Apollo, tamuz, or the christ. basically the antichrist, which is why i say the pope is the false prophet. He looks like lamb ( aka christian is appearance) but it speaks its like a dragon(aka the devil)

Some of the things the popes of said since the 2nd Vatican counsil in the 60s are what we would call globalist, one world religion rhetoric, including using language that is found in New Age books or theosophy such as people of Good will,and the such.

You got any good resources on the jesuits? I still don’t get it

Also anyone got good sources on Adam Kadmon?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
a9DrI2v.jpg

Psalm 4:2

“O men, how long shall my honor be turned into shame? How long will you love vain words and seek after lies? Selah”

Jeremiah 6:13-15

“For from the least to the greatest of them, everyone is greedy for unjust gain; and from prophet to priest, everyone deals falsely. They have healed the wound of my people lightly, saying, ‘Peace, peace,’ when there is no peace. Were they ashamed when they committed abomination? No, they were not at all ashamed; they did not know how to blush. Therefore they shall fall among those who fall; at the time that I punish them, they shall be overthrown,” says the Lord
:dead: @Reece @MidniteJay @Devilinurear White Jesus is really based on Cesare Borgia?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
You got any good resources on the jesuits? I still don’t get it

Also anyone got good sources on Adam Kadmon?

Yea, before i link the books a quick explanation on the Jesuits. Basically since martin Luther and other reformers started exposing Rome for its false doctrines, keeping the bible away from believers so they could read it themselves in their language. A man name Ignatius Loyola ( who is believe to be a jew) started the society of jesus aka the Jesuits.

The Jesuits were in charge of the Counter reformation, which like the name would suggest, were counter measures to fight the reformers and bring back the other daughter churches back under the power of Rome. look up the council of trent.

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

the book above was written by a jesuit

There are some documentaries that are from a christian pov that expose the church trying to suppress the translation of the bible to English and other vernacular languages. i need to look through my hardrive and iPad for other books. i haven't read about the reformation since 2012 so everything i say if of the top.

In regards to Adam Kadmon, he is the primordial man, the original man according to the Kabbalist Jews. They believe that he was androgynous.( they twist genesis) the goal of the kabbalah is to unite both the opposites (kinda like the Gnostics or dualism) Adam K, is supposedly connected to god and man (hes kinda like a mediator like Christ:mjpls: u could say an Antichrist.)

That is why we see the rise in transgender ism, gender neutral nonsense etc coming to the forefront.

adam-kadmon-2.jpg

if you look at the graphic, one side says Yahweh(which is the male side of "god') and the other side is shekinah or Sophia( the feminine aspect of god) adam.k is the unification of all things in one think baphomet as well (notice the long hair like a woman) also think the stereotypical image of Jesus.

Baphomet.png

sources for this i need to look through my ipad for some of the books, documentaries and the like but u can look at this site

Adam Kadmon: Primordial Man

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Pythagoras is really Ptah Horus right? They say they don’t know much about pthagoras but the whole thing predates him
Ptah is written in Genesis. I believe it is the Word. Heru or Horus is Yeshua, Ra is God the father, he is one and the same with Yeshua after resurrection. Set is Satan. All of these are spiritual beings which means they never die, they're just sentenced to a place of confinement hence the underworld or hell. In Kemetic stories, the serpent represented wisdom, in the bible the serpent is satan guiding Adam and Eve to that wisdom which is the serpent. The fruit just means they dropped the decrees of God and accepted the sin of the serpent which caused they're skin to decay.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea you crazy nikka. The original Americans, Mexicans, and Asians looked "black". And I dare your ass to call me out on it :sas1::unimpressed:

I never said they weren’t

I just think white people arent from here

We were all dark as shyt

Due to weather and time people adapt

You still see dark ass people of those races

Cambodians, Certain regions of Mexico and South America

Goes without saying African Americans

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You are literally trying to argue against proven science :unimpressed:

You think a mastiff and chihuahua Just appeared the fukk outta nowhere at the same Damn time?

You’re ignoring what’s in the DNA :coffee:

Maybe you’re a cac with Neanderthal dna who believes he is akin to animals. I’m not tho :yeshrug:

They say everyone has Neanderthal dna except blacks and I believe them...