Some moments you were surprised that were green lighted even back then?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Pretty much everything boss man was involved in.

438ecca450d645b138b6b19e1334b764.gif

“If I could have a son as stupid as you, I’d wish for cancer so I would die too” :picard:

Im not sure any wrestler has been a part of as much fukkery as the big boss man was in 1999 :laughingphil:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Everything Vince was doing in 2003 was in bad taste
Ruthless Aggression era from 02-07 took the tasteless shyt into overdrive. They were trying to get the controversy that generated ratings in the Attitude era but instead of being trashy and over-the-top like it was then, it was just really grotesque and uncomfortable:picard:. Like dudes in the writer's room were watching too much HBO.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Ruthless Aggression era from 02-07 took the tasteless shyt into overdrive. They were trying to get the controversy that generated ratings in the Attitude era but instead of being trashy and over-the-top like it was then, it was just really grotesque and uncomfortable:picard:. Like dudes in the writer's room were watching too much HBO.

And this is the era people keep hyping up :mjlol: Ruthless Aggression was a little over 5 years long, but only the first 2 years were good-great. It was a wrap for SD once Raw saw how great SD was doing and gutted them in early 04 (shocking). Minus certain matches Evolution were involved in (vs Mick Foley, HBK, Benoit when he jumped to Raw), it was just the HHH Show and he was a cancer to the whole program. Raw was ass from 05 and on even after taking a lot of SD talent. Attitude >>>> Ruthless Aggression.