Some moments you were surprised that were green lighted even back then?

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
g1jJ3xD.jpg
especially with Lita's tit making a brief appearance

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps

The last clip definitely wouldn’t air during the #metoo environment. Triple H strongly implies he raped stephanie in this.

I don't know why but WWE really dgaf about the concept of consent back in the day. I mean, that Brian Pillman/Marlena angle is actually legit disturbing when you look back on it. Then there was Trish offering to drug a diva (I wanna say it was Christy Hemme) for Mark Henry, Kane and Lita's rape baby, and that infamous scene with Cole and Heidenreich.

Like we all out here cheering Kurt Angle like he wasn't a serial sneak creep back in the day, lol. I know we like don't like Stephanie around here but let's not forget Kurt kinda started their issues with all that sexual harassment.

Speaking of sexual harassment... Torrie Wilson and Dawn Marie. Never could they ever do that again.

Also, the Billy and Chuck wedding and Hot Lesbian Action is something they could never get away with now and was controversial even back then. And the ho train. That live sex celebration of Edge and Lita's even before the nip slip was pushing boundaries.

They had to have been on the purest of cocaine in the writer's room back in the day lol.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Can I just say the entire stretch from 1999-2006

Every episode would have Steph coppin pleas on SM now

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Another angle I just remembered: Melina knowingly falsely accusing Batista of raping her after she sleeps with him to either wear him out or to convince him to not compete against mnm for the tag team titles and he still competed anyway.
I don’t remember her falsely accusing him of rape.