Some moments you were surprised that were green lighted even back then?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

No way in hell this makes TV in 2918 matter of fact WWE was so out of control during this period it’s insane.

Imagine Sasha and Becky Lynch doing some madness like this? Torrie showing erect nipples .
An orgy with Nadia and Jamie Noble

Vince metoo movement

Don’t forget Vince pimped out Stephanie to his business partners at 17 Angle.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Having their mexican wrestlers ride down to the ring on lawn mowers every week
Mexicools.gif
:patrice:you know that triggered JBL
I knew the Mexicools would pop up in here :laff:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Another angle I just remembered: Melina knowingly falsely accusing Batista of raping her after she sleeps with him to either wear him out or to convince him to not compete against mnm for the tag team titles and he still competed anyway.

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Jst because WWE doesn't do some of the things that were posted in this thread doesn't mean other forms of media dont do them. My girl is a big Days of our lives fan and sometimes if I am at home when it's on I'll watch it with her. You havepeople sleeping with people's alter egos which would be considered rape, people killing people and covering up the murder, a woman named Gabi forging her friend Abby pregnancy Dna results to make it look as if Abby is pregnant by her brother in law Stefan who her alter ego Gabby slept with because Gabi wants revenge on her Abby because Abby's alter ego Gabby and Stefan framed her for killing Stefan and Abby's husband Chad's other brother Andre. Then you have other characters on the show who are doing things that you would be surprised that they would still put on tv in today's society. But looking at video's you guys posted I have to ask how are we as a society more sensitive then we were 15-20 years ago? It should be the exact opposite. It's like we have gone back to the 1930's were something like a woman in a bikini was controversial. I am surprised rappers still refer to women as bytches in their songs.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jst because WWE doesn't do some of the things that were posted in this thread doesn't mean other forms of media dont do them. My girl is a big Days of our lives fan and sometimes if I am at home when it's on I'll watch it with her. You havepeople sleeping with people's alter egos which would be considered rape, people killing people and covering up the murder, a woman named Gabi forging her friend Abby pregnancy Dna results to make it look as if Abby is pregnant by her brother in law Stefan who her alter ego Gabby slept with because Gabi wants revenge on her Abby because Abby's alter ego Gabby and Stefan framed her for killing Stefan and Abby's husband Chad's other brother Andre. Then you have other characters on the show who are doing things that you would be surprised that they would still put on tv in today's society. But looking at video's you guys posted I have to ask how are we as a society more sensitive then we were 15-20 years ago? It should be the exact opposite. It's like we have gone back to the 1930's were something like a woman in a bikini was controversial. I am surprised rappers still refer to women as bytches in their songs.
Get a job