Some moments you were surprised that were green lighted even back then?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Boss Man hanging is a good one because had it gone wrong - and it really looked like it was about to go wrong - they would have killed a man on live television.

What's even crazier is them taking the risk of possibly killing a man on live TV not even a damn year after Owen Hart died in the middle of a PPV. That really should've been the sign for everyone that there's something seriously wrong with Vince.

When they used hawk’s real life substance abuse issues for cheap heat by having him attempt suicide on TV.

I remember watching that shyt when it happened, hitting the :hhh: and checking out of WWF for a bit. That shyt was all kinds of out of line, and if I were Hawk, me, Vince and Russo wouldve had to run the fade. fukk it, Animal too for probably being all gung ho about it too.

Ben Ovabich

All Star
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Eugene-WWE-Superstar-6.jpg

I'm not sure if this gimmick would work in today's society...

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
What's even crazier is them taking the risk of possibly killing a man on live TV not even a damn year after Owen Hart died in the middle of a PPV. That really should've been the sign for everyone that there's something seriously wrong with Vince.

I remember watching that shyt when it happened, hitting the :hhh: and checking out of WWF for a bit. That shyt was all kinds of out of line, and if I were Hawk, me, Vince and Russo wouldve had to run the fade. fukk it, Animal too for probably being all gung ho about it too.
If think that was crazy I present the crazy thing ever done. Suicide and random shootings made funny.

Now top this madness.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If think that was crazy I present the crazy thing ever done. Suicide and random shootings made funny.

Now top this madness.

Oh, I remember these. Never watched them since suicide is.one of those subjects that you gotta use some nuance with when it comes to.comedy, and Vince probably can't spell nuance, let alone use it.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Was Eugene before Festus or after him? Both of were in poor taste when you look back.

Also, has anyone posted (or remember) that beatdown Brock put on the homie with one leg? There's no way that happens in 2018.
Eugene was 2004. Festus was 2008. Brock beating up zack gowen is near the very top of the list. Any angle with someone being retarded is in horrible taste.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Now top this madness.

Thats not very wise mr white.

:laff:

I believe this culminated with Tim white not killing himself but cocking the shotgun and blasting Josh matthews

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
here's another one that could never fly. shyt was outta a 70s lesbian prison B movie