Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No stupid, that’s an argument you’ve started with yourself.

Ask yourself how you started arguing about the physical size of California in relation to the discussion on California being mostly suburbs.

That’s why you have your Hall of Shame banner dummy.

You're a fukking moron, I said Cali is mostly desert wasteland and wildneress, which is true, i said nothing about it being mostly suburbs

I merely said the hoods looked too nice and clean for people to be acting foolish with the gang banging shyt

you making up arguments like the bytch ass nikka you are

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is the point of him going to various hoods across L.A., Watts and Compton?

What is he trying to prove? Is he saying that these areas are soft?

So, what happens, if someone pressed him or hurt/kill him? What would be the point of doing that?

I think it is weird to antagonize people when he know that the end result would be really bad for him.

Maybe he is looking for trouble? I am sure he will find it, sooner or later...

Crude

Superstar
Daps
get murdered for ig clout brehs. nikkas gone catch him slipping one day when he not trollin.
Exactly, he's trolling but a lot of guys live and die on their blocks and take any perceived disrespect of it very seriously.

One of them will eventually catch his azz when he isn't trolling and have him copping pleas.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
You're a fukking moron, I said Cali is mostly desert wasteland and wildneress, which is true, i said nothing about it being mostly suburbs

I merely said the hoods looked too nice and clean for people to be acting foolish with the gang banging shyt

you making up arguments like the bytch ass nikka you are

Yeah dipshyt.

Had you paid attention before you decided to jump in the convo you would’ve gotten some context.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah dipshyt.

Had you paid attention before you decided to jump in the convo you would’ve gotten some context.

you are the dipshyt

can you be a man for one second

can you start arguing like a housewife, stop being a bytch

you said that california is twice the size of the east coast, which is false

which I pointed out the fact that most of california isn't even lived in, and his high population of people live in small areas that make up far less than the actually places people live on the east coast

DUMB ASS c00n

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
you are the dipshyt

can you be a man for one second

can you start arguing like a housewife, stop being a bytch

you said that california is twice the size of the east coast, which is false

which I pointed out the fact that most of california isn't even lived in, and his high population of people live in small areas that make up far less than the actually places people live on the east coast

DUMB ASS c00n

Context.

Look it up.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Those suburban Cali gangs took over the country. Name the city you from so I can lookup the blood and crip sets running up in y'all shyt.
:russ:

I just watched a nikka from New Jersey rant passionately about gang politics for 25 minutes, hollerin 6-0 every other sentence and I felt so bad for the entire state of New Jersey.