Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
and thats what this kid dont understand :snoop:

Crazy disrespectful for no reason. Wolves definitely out here but respecting people shyt goes a long way... I could never imagine going to somebody spot whether it's out of my city or state and being dumb disrespectful. It's like nikkas refuse to shut up and get put on game. I don't understand these clout chasing nikkas. For what purpose do you want nikkas looking to bullet in your ass?:what:

Learn and see how people move in other spots. Pick that game up.:what:

New nikkaa: I wanna get my shyt knocked off for clout:gladbron:

Me::beli::pachaha::snoop::scust::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Don’t quote me again.

I could’ve sworn you were on ignore. :francis:

lmao its called geography you fukking idiot

you can google, LA is over crowded because its a bunch of people crowded into a small area, if you look at the map of california most of the land isn't even lived in, you dumb ass c00n, this is why I can't stand you nikkaz, you dismiss facts without even checking then speak as if you are correct with no basis in reality to feel that way, that's the definition of ignorance

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
lmao its called geography you fukking idiot

you can google, LA is over crowded because its a bunch of people crowded into a small area, if you look at the map of california most of the land isn't even lived in, you dumb ass c00n, this is why I can't stand you nikkaz, you dismiss facts without even checking then speak as if you are correct with no basis in reality to feel that way, that's the definition of ignorance

Don’t try to switch California to LA dipshyt.

And you’re still wrong.

California is mountain, forests, deserts, coastland, the whole 9.

Now back to ignore you go.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t try to switch California to LA dipshyt.

And you’re still wrong.

California is mountain, forests, deserts, coastland, the whole 9.

Now back to ignore you go.

Can you just admit you are wrong and shut the fukk up
https://www.governing.com/blogs/by-...opulation-density-urbanized-areas-cities.html

LA is the most populated city in Cali you fukking moron I just used it for example

Although California is the nation's most populated state, it is hardly running out of land. More than 94 percent of Californians live in urban areas which cover just 5.1 percent of the state. When rural places are added, no more than 8.6 percent of the state is developed
How Much Open Space?.

dumb ass c00n, put me on ignore

put yourself on ignore, you hate facts, don't care about facts, don't want to have an intelligent discussion because you lack intelligence, all you wanna do is be emotional and be mad, like a small boy who is told to do chores

coward

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Crazy disrespectful for no reason. Wolves definitely out here but respecting people shyt goes a long way... I could never imagine going to somebody spot whether it's out of my city or state and being dumb disrespectful. It's like nikkas refuse to shut up and get put on game. I don't understand these clout chasing nikkas. For what purpose do you want nikkas looking to bullet in your ass?:what:

Learn and see how people move in other spots. Pick that game up.:what:

New nikkaa: I wanna get my shyt knocked off for clout:gladbron:

Me::beli::pachaha::snoop::scust::mjlol:

thats why i said he needs to get his ass beat with a belt. hes a kid and hasnt been disciplined. murder is taking it too far, but a livestream of ol boy gettin the old school belt beating might teach him a lesson

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
thats why i said he needs to get his ass beat with a belt. hes a kid and hasnt been disciplined. murder is taking it too far, but a livestream of ol boy gettin the old school belt beating might teach him a lesson

I'm ODing. You right. I just don't trust embarrassed people. We talk about social media and people not being able to handle that shyt now. This some real internet shyt but eliminate before it's a real problem. I hate seeing shyt from young nikka perspective but people don't fight no more:yeshrug:

Gotta match force with force. I hate that shyt happening but these young dudes set a standard. Never going into a fist fight without a weapon.:wow:

I'm :old: but I know what time it is. If they approve my FOID:wow:. Imma fear for my life like nobody business and put my knife back in the kitchen.