Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

Daps
He's asking to die.

Why are you confused?

Bro thats backwards man. Thats one of the issues that makes our community so out of control and dangerous. Thinking that its okay to kill somebody just cause he riding around talking. That man ain't hurt not one person. Why does he need to die? Thinking like that is part of the problem that is affecting our community

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Bro thats backwards man. Thats one of the issues that makes our community so out of control and dangerous. Thinking that its okay to kill somebody just cause he riding around talking. That man ain't hurt not one person. Why does he need to die? Thinking like that is part of the problem that is affecting our community

You keep living in your utopia that doesn’t exist, breh.

In the real world, nikkas beef and nikkas die over disrespect.

It was like that before I got here, it’ll be like that when I’m in the dirt.

Is what it is.

Daps
You keep living in your utopia that doesn’t exist, breh.

In the real world, nikkas beef and nikkas die over disrespect.

It was like that before I got here, it’ll be like that when I’m in the dirt.

Is what it is.

I'm saying its wrong. You seem content with the black community being a war zone. I'm not okay with that.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I'm saying its wrong. You seem content with the black community being a war zone. I'm not okay with that.

Nah, I just understand some shyt is out of my control.

Black people beef on every continent on this planet.

There’s millions and millions of us.

We are not all the same, we don’t all want the same things in life.

As far as this nikka, yes, I can’t wait until I see him laid out on the pavement.

You don’t know what residual effects his actions are causing, who may have killed or been killed because he wants to kick up some dust and disturb the peace.

He made his bed.

Hopefully his demise will be a lesson to the next dikkhead that decides to try the same shyt.