Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can say the same for most states
California's inland is still way more popular than most states

We're not talking about the population

we are talking about the physical size

I mean even by your logic, New York City is much smaller in size than LA and has a higher population of people

so it still makes the guys comment stupid

the state New York is nowhere near as big as california and is only densely population in NYC

California is a huge mass of land, but is mostly empty and densely population in areas where people live , that was my point

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Can you just admit you are wrong and shut the fukk up
Map: California Home to Most Densely Populated Areas

LA is the most populated city in Cali you fukking moron I just used it for example

Although California is the nation's most populated state, it is hardly running out of land. More than 94 percent of Californians live in urban areas which cover just 5.1 percent of the state. When rural places are added, no more than 8.6 percent of the state is developed
How Much Open Space?.

dumb ass c00n, put me on ignore

put yourself on ignore, you hate facts, don't care about facts, don't want to have an intelligent discussion because you lack intelligence, all you wanna do is be emotional and be mad, like a small boy who is told to do chores

coward

You’re having a argument with yourself.

Try that stupid shyt with the rest of these clowns.

Stay on topic.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
We're not talking about the population

we are talking about the physical size

I mean even by your logic, New York City is much smaller in size than LA and has a higher population of people

so it still makes the guys comment stupid

the state New York is nowhere near as big as california and is only densely population in NYC

California is a huge mass of land, but is mostly empty and densely population in areas where people live , that was my point

No stupid, that’s an argument you’ve started with yourself.

Ask yourself how you started arguing about the physical size of California in relation to the discussion on California being mostly suburbs.

That’s why you have your Hall of Shame banner dummy.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Goofy shyt

On a Monday morning.
tenor.gif

:pachaha: